The House of the Rising Sun, brought to you by... The Communist Sun God Worshippers.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished watching this week's episode of Gossip Girl :drool: whenever I think that show can't get any better, it does. Delicious tv drama :heart:

Everyone's always banging on about Gossip Girl! What's it about?!

Everyone's always banging on about Gossip Girl! What's it about?!

Beautiful rich Upper East Siders and their drama...what more could you want? :drool:

Okay so it's based on a pretty crappy but super addicting teen-lit series, but it's so fun and they all have really nice clothes which makes it nice to watch as well. :wink:

Beautiful rich Upper East Siders and their drama...what more could you want? :drool:

Okay so it's based on a pretty crappy but super addicting teen-lit series, but it's so fun and they all have really nice clothes which makes it nice to watch as well. :wink:

That sounds like the fictional version of the Hills :lol: A series I hate in theory but watch in secret :shh:

You forgot nice hair :wink:

I'll be Maid Marian to Emma's Robin Hood :drool:

And then we'll happily walk into the sunset of Sherwood Forest together hand in hand :cute:

That sounds like the fictional version of the Hills :lol: A series I hate in theory but watch in secret :shh:

The Hills :drool: did you know they're making a spin off? I think it starts showing in December...called The City (I know, so original) and it's about Whitney in New York.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom