tHE hOLLYWOOD sIGN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snowbunny00774

ONE love, blood, life
who's seen it? not me. that's for damn sure.

It's far. We have other plans. Next time. sure, thanks :happy:

Is it as pretty as it looks? :drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
when kat i wanna know when

oh wait when i have $ to fly there damn it

(this bar talk is gonna look bad in the regualr ls isnt it :shifty:0

s not bar talk, its a legit complaint thatg i dint see it and to request from the people who were lUCKY enough to see it what is actgually like. Is a pop culture thing so its lemo stand. RITEÉÉ.

you're supposed to stop at a house in the valley first. I always waited outside so I'm not sure why

then you go up to Griffith Park which is lovely and where Rebel Without a Cause was shot.

You can walk the grounds, go inside to the planitarium and look The Hollywood Sign in the face.

Finish up at a concert just below that at The Greek Theatre :combust:

redkat said:
you're supposed to stop at a house in the valley first. I always waited outside so I'm not sure why

then you go up to Griffith Park which is lovely and where Rebel Without a Cause was shot.

You can walk the grounds, go inside to the planitarium and look The Hollywood Sign in the face.

Finish up at a concert just below that at The Greek Theatre :combust:

OK, but at some point you drive up this long road, stop, look at the word HOLLYWOOD written in white block letters, and then drive back down this long road. Right?

I think every city should have its named spelled out in white block letters at its entrance.

BOISE.

DES MOINES.

CHEYENNE.

HELENA.

SPRINGFIELD.

FARGO.

uhm. I saw the la brea mall. I watched people bowling. I saw the mountains and the wind things. golf, I sawsome golf stuff. I wne to the angels game, It was canada day so thayt was cooll :yes:

snowbunny00774 said:
uhm. I saw the la brea mall. I watched people bowling. I saw the mountains and the wind things. golf, I sawsome golf stuff. I wne to the angels game, It was canada day so thayt was cooll :yes:

at least you had fun, rite? MI RITE? :wink:

La Brea mall? Did they open one there? :hmm:
tourists :sigh:

Haha I knew I had a pic somewhere! Are you jealous? :sexywink:

mehollywoodsign.jpg

I know right!! WTF was I thinking :lol:

Well whatever, that was the style 13 years ago :wink:

Back
Top Bottom