The Gut, Doubtful Sound, Fiordland, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no date in particular. I was just curious in general.
the only thing i specifically remember is for at least the beginning of the first leg, rage opened for them. i'm not sure how long they stayed on* but they were the opener when i saw them. :)

* google tells me they left after clemson, the show right after mine. :lol: figures. this site says oasis and smashmouth also opened for them on popmart, not sure when though.

the only thing i specifically remember is for at least the beginning of the first leg, rage opened for them. i'm not sure how long they stayed on* but they were the opener when i saw them. :)

* google tells me they left after clemson, the show right after mine. :lol: figures. this site says oasis and smashmouth also opened for them on popmart, not sure when though.
:hmm: Thanks, Khanda!

awww, yay. speaking of video games, we really are going to have the coolest place when we move next year :hyper:

if they didn't want us to say these things, they'd post and stop us talking to each other! hahaha
ooh yes we will. i can't wait to whoop your ass in guitar hero next year :hyper: (that is, until you get the hang of things and beat me)

ha, good point.

we should look at some singstar or something similar. it's so lame, but so outrageously funny at all once.
:lmao: we should! plus the latest guitar hero has multiple instruments, including vocal :lmao:

but really the more games the merrier. $50 for a game and you can use it forever! same with board games, i love them. i'd offer to bring mine but ummm...the board games that are actually mine are umm...for ten year old girls :reject: (meaning it's been that long since i personally bought a game, obvs)

:lmao: we should! plus the latest guitar hero has multiple instruments, including vocal :lmao:

but really the more games the merrier. $50 for a game and you can use it forever! same with board games, i love them. i'd offer to bring mine but ummm...the board games that are actually mine are umm...for ten year old girls :reject: (meaning it's been that long since i personally bought a game, obvs)

i've seen that. it's omg awesome. do we have enough friends, though?

oh, exactly. shit, i love board games. shall we splurge on a new monopoly game? apart from an alternate version of monopoly (i can't remember what it's called offhand), i haven't bought a board game in years.

i've seen that. it's omg awesome. do we have enough friends, though?

oh, exactly. shit, i love board games. shall we splurge on a new monopoly game? apart from an alternate version of monopoly (i can't remember what it's called offhand), i haven't bought a board game in years.
what are friends? :lol: though the minimum you need for the average game is two people, and oh look at that. :)

awww yay! we definitely have to. plus for nostalgia, i'll see if i can persuade my mom to let me have our old monopoly set, since all the new ones now come with debit cards instead of actual currency. oh that reminds me...i do have life. i think?

what are friends? :lol: though the minimum you need for the average game is two people, and oh look at that. :)

awww yay! we definitely have to. plus for nostalgia, i'll see if i can persuade my mom to let me have our old monopoly set, since all the new ones now come with debit cards instead of actual currency. oh that reminds me...i do have life. i think?

haha, exactly. and yay!

awww, i hope so. but...you can be banker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom