The Gut, Doubtful Sound, Fiordland, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm scared we're going to end up with kitchen gadgets in every room in our place next year :drool: although maybe i'm not scared of it.

i don't need a flavourwave either, but just in case i need to cook the perfect thing for it.......

the i don't need a flavourwave cooks everything though! and so quick! and you don't need to fart arse around with defrosting! i don't need a flavourwave!

But true!

Where did you go wrong, Khan? Your hatred of One made your taste so promising. But then you target Stay and the taste train just derails.

we fucking hate one, and here's why

awwwwww how sweet :cute::heart:

awwww, i'd even put more effort into preparing dinner if i arrived home much earlier than you.

:lol: i have a thing against one word songs i guess. i also hate the studio version of bad, though who doesn't?

:angry:

Axver's U2 Top 5

1. One Tree Hill
2. A Sort Of Homecoming
3. Heartland
4. The Unforgettable Fire
5. Bad

awwww, i'd even put more effort into preparing dinner if i arrived home much earlier than you.

If you guys visit Melbourne and come over for dinner, I'm going to throw up on a plate and serve it to you. :up:

:lol: the only frozen stuff i'd cook wif is like chicken nuggets and french fries. chicken boobs and such i'd keep in the refrigerator :D

how often do you go shopping? :ohmy: i don't need a flavourwave i go shopping monthly, so i guess i'm not exactly 'normal'... but meat, it needs freezing unless it's bought fresh. but then, i do live in the middle of fucking nowhere and i don't need a flavourwave and can't get to a butcher without first packing water tanks and survival kits.

how often do you go shopping? :ohmy: i don't need a flavourwave i go shopping monthly, so i guess i'm not exactly 'normal'... but meat, it needs freezing unless it's bought fresh. but then, i do live in the middle of fucking nowhere and i don't need a flavourwave and can't get to a butcher without first packing water tanks and survival kits.
lol, i'd shop once a week, usually on sunday morning. i'd cook the fresh stuff on sundays and mondays, and by tuesday i'd be too tired and lazy to cook proper meals.

lol, i'd shop once a week, usually on sunday morning. i'd cook the fresh stuff on sundays and mondays, and by tuesday i'd be too tired and lazy to cook proper meals.

khan!!!!!!!!! you only eat fresh meat once or twice a week??? god, someone get this girl a steak! ian! help! we have a situation! LAMB! has ian explained how much lamb you will eat once you're living together? it's their national dish, lamb. they usually dig a hole in the backyard, burn it, cover it with tree branches, and dig it up later. i don't need a flavourwave.

lamb!

khan!!!!!!!!! you only eat fresh meat once or twice a week??? god, someone get this girl a steak! ian! help! we have a situation! LAMB! has ian explained how much lamb you will eat once you're living together? it's their national dish, lamb. they usually dig a hole in the backyard, burn it, cover it with tree branches, and dig it up later. i don't need a flavourwave.

lamb!

that was the old katie! new katie will be forced to eat fresh meat often, coz i'll cook it.

also, holy fucking :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom