The Gabba, Brisbane Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You never know Vlad, we all know just how quickly this game can change!

God I'd forgotten how awful ads were on the commercial networks.

I can't believe we're so freaking shit. We haven't changed at all from last year.

On the bright side, at least Tambling looks like he will be very good for us.

Oh Vlad, you despair and give up too quickly! Look at those two quick goals!

TWO POINTS IN IT!

Vlad you fool, get out of bed and watch the footy!

And what the hell is up with this guy on Hawthorn's support staff (I'm guessing the coach?) who looks like Tony Abbott with small ears! It's creeping me out.

WTF only 3 points down this really can't be happening.

I'm so impressed with Tambling.

So you ARE still up! What did I tell you about not losing faith! This is a great game, really exciting.

Nah, maybe it would've been like that back when I was 9. :wink: I just switched to another channel. Was still following the scores online.

I swear, this game will be the death of me.

I was hoping SO BLOODY BADLY that Danger snuck that in before the siren. There was like one second left. Lord.

With all the enthusiasm that I regained just then, I do think we'll lose this.

I was hoping SO BLOODY BADLY that Danger snuck that in before the siren. There was like one second left. Lord.

Considering how excited I was when that was happening, I hate to think how fast your heart was pumping there.

How big's the crowd? Looks like a good turnout in the end.

Back to the telly, don't want to miss any of this.

I was surprised Dangerfield didn't take the mark there, but it paid off in the end.

Freo now within two of the Lions too!

Vlad, your heart must be in your mouth right now! What a game!

Wow! That was a classic game of footy, loved the second half. Much better start to the season than last year, eh Vlad? Go celebrate! In my geezerdom I'm just off to bed. Here's hoping the Bombers can pull off a nice win tomorrow for me.

So much more excited. Probably one of my most favourite wins. I never thought we had it in us to come back from 30 points down and then WIN.

It was a bloody good game, and 20 points, 20 years - how fucking poetic.

Freo also ended up nipping a little victory against injury depleted future-wooden-spooners. Congrats, guys!

And I see that Adelaidenow.com has misspelt "Hawthorn" in their news heading. gg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom