The 'Desert Island Game Running Diary' Thread Pt 2 (NO LINKS!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_212 268
LemonMacPhisto 251
LemonMelon 216
the tourist 95
GirlsAloudFan 69
AtomicBono 24
KhanadaRhodes 18
No spoken words 15
DreamOutLoud13 15
phillyfan26 10
phanan 9
coolian2 5
Zootlesque 4
UberBeaver 4
GibsonGirl 3
Lila64 2

Hiccup for sure, things keep disappearing.

And damn...I should NOT have had that many posts :sad:

ETA oh wait, I thought I had over 100 posts more than LMP, but I see that's a 2 not a 1 :doh:

I don't think you'll quite be into some of my heavy stuff :lol: who knows though, I like your attitude :wink: I'll be listening to your list once I finish LMP's and the tourist's.

I'm going to like your list, I think. Outside of Lostprophets and some of the more punk-edged stuff, I like everything else. Lupe, M.I.A., Dinosaur Jr., M83, and Rage are all artists I don't give enough credit to.

Comfy in Nautica. Second time I've heard it now, this is a good song. Also Stawberry Fields > Comfy was awesome.

I do believe I will never like Radiohead guys, no matter how much I try :(

Wow, it's getting late. And I have to be up at 7 a.m. to get ready for engagement pictures. :ohmy:

AB, I think I need a new link for your playlist. :uhoh: I clicked it and got this:

pictureco4.jpg

You didn't like the Radiohead song at all? Oh well.

It's not just you, I hate all Radiohead songs, but Electioneering.

In fact, the funny thing is, I was doing something else, and the song had been on for a few minutes, and I was like..ffs this song is terrible, it must be Radiohead...and it was! I was just joking with myself :lol:

I really liked that Of Montreal song, and without even trying, or at least it would seem so from your posts, you've got some pretty good flow to this.

I'm liking this Pavement track. I wasn't overly impressed with the one album of theirs I've heard, but based on this track, and the one on LMP's list, perhaps I should give them another chance.

Ahhhhh where is everybody???

:sad:

This Sufjan Stevens song that LMP chose is one of my favorites. A haunting song, indeed.

It's not just you, I hate all Radiohead songs, but Electioneering.

In fact, the funny thing is, I was doing something else, and the song had been on for a few minutes, and I was like..ffs this song is terrible, it must be Radiohead...and it was! I was just joking with myself :lol:

I really liked that Of Montreal song, and without even trying, or at least it would seem so from your posts, you've got some pretty good flow to this.

I'm liking this Pavement track. I wasn't overly impressed with the one album of theirs I've heard, but based on this track, and the one on LMP's list, perhaps I should give them another chance.

Awesome. I'm glad that you are at least gettin some enjoyment out of it. :up:

Because that's what this is all about, right? Having fun!

I loved the third part of LMP's list up through Dirty Boots... REM and Roy were aight. Adam Sandler song is hilarious, but a bit long. i can't decide how I feel about it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom