tell me something and DESCRIBE it!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I'm grand

Gardaí translates to English as Guards,they are the police

^ she has a charity shop

someone stole a woman's purse in the shop, with 1,200 euro in it :ohmy: and she accussed my cousin of doing it

< trying to convince my mother to let me go to see Morrissey in Marley Park this Tuesday, there's still tickets on sale

^ so do I, even though I don't know how to get to Marley Park

it's part of Budrising, it's a series of concerts

tomorrow is Snow Patrol
Tuesday is Morrissey
Thursday is Radiohead
Friday is Daft Punk

^ Yeah but only Morrissey and Daft Punk aren't sold out

my dad is so much easier to convince, as long as the words "I'm payin'" are said, he tells me to go

^^^ yes, I have money

and my lazy parents too lazy to go to the bank stole 120 on me, so they owe me that back as well :wink:

^ actually it's my dad's language, my mother only here's the word "alone" in my sentence :wink:

^:up: see, so you have blackmail on them as well :wink:

<my parents are the same way, as long as i've got money to do what i want, they pretty much let me go

^^ yeah my friends have never even heard of him, I mean if this was Guns n' Roses or Bon Jovi, I might be able to get Noel to go. But no one else shares my music taste, sadly

fine you're playing for the plane ticket over:wink:

< be back soon, dinner :drool:

^:wave:

it's sort of the same way here, but most of my friends will come with me as long as it's not too expensive

< is back

My friends don't have 56 euro to throw around, Noel is broke and the rest are too busy spending it on drink and what not

^^ahh, well 56euro is a bit expensive...

<thinking about trying to convince my mom to come with me and see Bob Dylan in Sept.

^^^^
edge.gif

:lmao: amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom