Sydney Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, cockroaches make my skin crawl. I make a point of catching them and flushing them down the toilet while laughing evilly.

Good times, I assure you.

What's wrong with moths? I mean, they flutter about a bit but they aren't DISEASE-CARRYING COCKSUCKERS like cockroaches.

See, normally I'm listening to music and don't even notice until they fly in my face and I'm all "FUCK OFF!" and grab the insect spray and end their lives.

Oh man, when I had the 'fro and moths would come after me ... I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN.

Have I told you the story of when I got Totally Attacked by a butterfly on the Gold Coast?

i fucking hate moths with a passion!!

i can't have my bedroom window open at night because the bastards fly in and chase the light, which sucks in summer. so i have to make the fateful choice of either be hot and disgusting or comfortable and terrified. and if i turn off the light they still come in, they just chase the laptop screen....which is even worse.

I must admit, there's a damn satisfying zap when a moth or other bug goes after one of those bright blue moth light things ...

You told me one Attack Story from a school trip!

That's the one! The bastard. I thought something had fallen on me or something. No, just a huge fucking butterfly.

We used to have loads of butterflies in our garden in New Zealand and they were nice and small and harmless. I liked them.

Then I met huge fucking Queensland butterflies that for no reason at all just fly into your face.

Have a good one, Charlotte! :wave:

I should pike too. Blergh. What's WITH this lateness.

Couldn't agree more about the cockraches...what on earth is their purpose in life other to scare the shit out of me?

I'm sticking to my story Canberra is awesome. The town it's self is really quite stunning to look at.

Besides that where Kevin Rudd P.M lives, you know in that big white house on the hill. :love:

Holy shit, Cin's still up!

Holy shit, I'm still up.

That's it for me, I'm sleeping! :wave:

We used to have loads of butterflies in our garden in New Zealand and they were nice and small and harmless. I liked them.

Then I met huge fucking Queensland butterflies that for no reason at all just fly into your face.

They fly at your face because you are so pale that they think they're flying towards some sort of glowing light. Imagine how frightened they get when they realise it's a man!!

Bedtime. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom