Someone I know died today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrattyIrishPunk

War Child
:sad: My baseball coach from where I used to live[Mt.Ephriam New Jersey]died today fighting a fire, he was only 38. He was a very good friend to our family, and its just so sad, this is the 5th funeral I have to go to within the past two and half years[the first four was for four fire fighters my family and I knew that died in the September 11th attacks.] ::sigh::He left behind three kids and his wife. :sad:

:sad: R.I.P. Fire Chief John West

it sounds like he was a wonderful man who changed many people's lives for the better......*hugs*

Yeah, its just so fuckin sad, I just saw him yesterday[he was a family friend, we've known him since when my grandfather used to work with the fire department.]He was a very nice and funny man, he always was asking my mom if he could have my grandfather's old firemens coat, and was always making jokes... :sigh:

Bratty Irish Punk,

I am so, so sorry that you were so personally affected by that terrible fire in New Jersey. What a horrible thing to happen and I'm sure it has touched the lives of so many people in the area.

Firemen are among the true heroes of the world, and it takes a special type of person to seek out that line of work. To run into a fire when others are running out takes great courage.

I will say a prayer for all of those who were killed and hurt by this tragedy...and for you.

(((((((Bratty Irish Punk)))))))

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
(((Bratty Irish Punk))) I heard about this horrible fire this morning on the news. I am so sad to see that someone on here was directly impacted by this tragedy.... :sad: :sad: God Bless those Firefighters and those they tried to save.

It's so sad that things like this happen. Bummer. :sad: :sad:

Back
Top Bottom