Shuttlecock! Part XIV - CRAB - Being Consumed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll not let you guys fly here without knowing that you can at least come with me.

Thanks, NSW. :) It's a little weird - I'd rather just not even try for tickets and snag one of yours, but I can't just take the ticket without even trying for my own when you have other friends you'd like to invite. I'll plan on going for two tickets, and things will fall into place from there.

Congrats, Dan!!!

Okay, I meant to quote pfan, but quoted NSW instead. But congratulations! That's awesome you've made a choice.

My non-cockhead friends are pretty fucking lame when it comes to SC. :angry:

:hmm: Good to know. ;)

I have three work friends I know would love to see U2 with me, but they were a little noncommittal when we talked about Vancouver this morning. Which is understandable, as they all have kids and an overnight trip is harder for them.

And if we all went, that would be half of our department out of the office thanks to U2! :lol:

I guess I'll use 2 pre-sale tickets for Chicago and 2 for Vancouver, and if I end up selling/trading extra ones for another show like Vegas, that would be cool.

Didn't Mr. NSW commit to staying away from Interference once the tour started, in order to remain completely pure once Chicago rolled around?

I don't think I"ll be able to to that. But I'm going to give it a shot!

Well I think you're being extremely shellfish if you try to kill the crab trend.

Shut the fuck up, like I'd do that.

You think you can go months without finding out about setlists?

Texting is a powerful tool, my friend... :macdevil:
i'm kidding, i'm not really that much of a bitch :lol:
I am good at ignoring certain texts. :)

Wait, what's this?

I'm going to disappear from the site some time soon, then come back after I've seen a few shows. I want to avoid confirmed set list rumours, etc.

I'm going to see them overseas, but, I just realized today that I cannot go to the tour opener in Barcelona, but for amazing reasons. However, I can go to shows after that, and plan to.

SCUTTLING TO STAND STILL

And so it woke up
Woke up from where it was on the sand
Said "I gotta do something about where I'm swimmin"
Caught in a fishnet
Thrown on the starboard deck
Maybe run from the markets in the night
Drumming ha, ah la la la de day
Ah la la la de day
Ah la la de day

Sweet the shell
Butter, the taste in my mouth
I eat seven legs
But I only see one more left
You got to dip without soaking
Crack without crushing
Cream without losing the taste
You know I ordered bisque from the lunch menu
Then they brought it out to me
Eating ha la la la de day
Ha la la la de day
Ha la la de day

Oooooh...

It swims through the straits with claws painted red
Under a black belly of ship in the bay
In through a hatchway
They brought out crustacean pearls
Stolen from the sea it was raging, it was raging
And the rubber bands up its claws
It will suffer the boiling still
It's scuttling to stand still

Oh, that's right - you won't have to wait that long, since you're going to Europe. I don't think I'll make it all the way to September without finding out at least one setlist.

I just an email from cock.com about presale info for three Euopean dates. Thanks, cock.com, now I see how this is going to work! :up:

What if they came with naked pictures of Monica Belluci? :macdevil:

Something like:

monica-bellucci.jpg

ULTRAVIOLET AND MOFO

Okay, I meant to quote pfan, but quoted NSW instead. But congratulations! That's awesome you've made a choice.

I'm hoping that college education will do me some good. Also, I can't wait to make Impy and GAF feel old really quickly once they graduate.

Something like:

monica-bellucci.jpg

ULTRAVIOLET AND MOFO

You got it. :hi5:

I'm hoping that college education will do me some good. Also, I can't wait to make Impy and GAF feel old really quickly once they graduate.

If you ever make those two feel old, you'll make me feel damn near ancient. You already do on an almost daily basis. :wink:

Not that I really care but the tour doesn't start until June 30th. It's March 9th. That's nearly 4 months from now. So why would you be disappearing from the site soon? You can tell time can't you?

/richard pryor

Not that I really care but the tour doesn't start until June 30th. It's March 9th. That's nearly 4 months from now. So why would you be disappearing from the site soon? You can tell time can't you?

/richard pryor

If you don't actually care then you likely will not care to hear the explanation, yes?

Back
Top Bottom