Shuttlecock! Part VI - No! Net! No Net on the Horizon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm totally taking a vacation day on March 3rd. I'm going to be pretty useless that day if I have to work.

It's a never-ending story of deadlines, diets, and devious men. Can I get an AMEN Cori?!? I'm leaving now and might not return until Sunday evening. I love you all. Peace. And may the 'cock be with you. Always.

Can you say...

CRIB DEATH?

Don't even. This is a project I've been wanting to do for at least 5 years now....and it's finally coming to fruition. First show I've been responsible for from top to bottom. It's not going to be some ratings giant, but it's going to be pure. We'll see how it goes, I'm really excited and nervous and stressed....but it's fun.

Sorry to talk about something other than cock. :reject:

Easing off on the Cock is cool. Which is why I tried to bring it back towards badminton on my lyrics that only ONE PERSON appeared to appreciate.

:bitter:

Easing off on the Cock is cool. Which is why I tried to bring it back towards badminton on my lyrics that only ONE PERSON appeared to appreciate.

I liked the Yin Yag thing better.

Easing of the cock is common in here, but we rarely actually talk about something that's substantive....so, my bad, I guess.

It was fantastic, but you're also you, so I didn't want to say anything.

This is a project I've been wanting to do for at least 5 years now....and it's finally coming to fruition.

That's awesome, good for you!

I'm listening to Cocktung, Cockby in full for the first time in a very long time.

I hadn't realized just how long it's been since I've heard the studio version of One, or even listened to any version of EBTTRT.

It's Achtung, Birdie, BTW.

I once pushed for Cocktung, Baby, but Impy wisely overruled in favor of the badminton theme.

I never go for very long without listening to that album, and pre-iPod I used to take it on every trip, no matter how far, or for how long.

Don't even. This is a project I've been wanting to do for at least 5 years now....and it's finally coming to fruition. First show I've been responsible for from top to bottom. It's not going to be some ratings giant, but it's going to be pure. We'll see how it goes, I'm really excited and nervous and stressed....but it's fun.

Sorry to talk about something other than cock. :reject:

That's awesome to hear, man.

Also, cock.

I follow no man's rules.

For album titles or life.

eowyn.jpg

That's awesome, good for you!

I'm listening to Cocktung, Cockby in full for the first time in a very long time.

I hadn't realized just how long it's been since I've heard the studio version of One, or even listened to any version of EBTTRT.

Thank you, Alicia, I appreciate the kind words, it means a lot to me.

It's Achtung, Birdie, BTW.

I once pushed for Cocktung, Baby, but Impy wisely overruled in favor of the badminton theme.

I never go for very long without listening to that album, and pre-iPod I used to take it on every trip, no matter how far, or for how long.

Same with me for that and Joshua Cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom