Shuttlecock! Part IV - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Cock Crazy Tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else want to choke the life from at least half the "people" in EYKIW?

Yes, and honestly, when I abandon ship for a few months, you can look towards that pack of fucks as the reason why. I feel bad for Dr. Who, who obviously loves the cock and wants to read info on the album, etc, but is surrounded by the foltsam and jetsam floating around in that fucking wasteland of a forum.

poor Dr Who, someone should let him know he can get his cock fix elsewhere...

He'd probably come in here and take one look at any post from Lazarus and promptly exit. Poor dude keeps using common sense and logic in those threads, and all around him a pack of mentally challenged monkeys are swinging from digital vines, flinging their verbal feces all over the place.

He'd probably come in here and take one look at any post from Lazarus and promptly exit. Poor dude keeps using common sense and logic in those threads, and all around him a pack of mentally challenged monkeys are swinging from digital vines, flinging their verbal feces all over the place.

my favourite poster for today is brianvox; the guy from Dublin who lies :yes:

Well, that's just a fantastic look for me. :up:

Sicy could have at least given you Anne Hathaway's boobs. Poor Cori!

Yes, and honestly, when I abandon ship for a few months, you can look towards that pack of fucks as the reason why. I feel bad for Dr. Who, who obviously loves the cock and wants to read info on the album, etc, but is surrounded by the foltsam and jetsam floating around in that fucking wasteland of a forum.

Dr. Who is just one of the all-time greats, really. I remember him from back on Wire, and if I'm not mistaken he was there in the days between Cockengers and POPPYCOCK, when I first got online. He was always doing these in-depth chart analyses, as well as his thoughts about the music in general.

Class act. He probably would run out of here after seeing my posts, but perhaps he'd remember having discussions with me back in the day and cut me some slack.

Sicy could have at least given you Anne Hathaway's boobs. Poor Cori!

Dr. Who is just one of the all-time greats, really. I remember him from back on Wire, and if I'm not mistaken he was there in the days between Cockengers and POPPYCOCK, when I first got online. He was always doing these in-depth chart analyses, as well as his thoughts about the music in general.

Class act. He probably would run out of here after seeing my posts, but perhaps he'd remember having discussions with me back in the day and cut me some slack.

This site was/is my first foray into internet based discussion sites, etc. So, no Wire and whatnot for me. But, yes, he's a class act, he never stoops or insults (something I wish I could emulate) and he always makes sense. Always. Oh, and he gives his opinion without shaping it like he thinks it's a fact, which is a skill most of us are sorely lacking.

This site was/is my first foray into internet based discussion sites, etc. So, no Wire and whatnot for me. But, yes, he's a class act, he never stoops or insults (something I wish I could emulate) and he always makes sense. Always. Oh, and he gives his opinion without shaping it like he thinks it's a fact, which is a skill most of us are sorely lacking.

You just hurt my feelings with your know it all attitude and constant insults.

* I like to yell "sweeho" sometimes, not sure what it means or why I do it, but whatever.

Because of a skit at the first of Outkast's greatest hits collection, I still frequently yell out "Hootie hoo" during concerts or sporting events. I too don't know why I do it.

How about an updated version? :mac:

3254474397_da18db4219.jpg

This had to be quoted again for those who missed it the first time.

:scream:

Due to the retardedness of recent threads, looks like I'm going to have to open the tour forum early. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom