Shuttlecock! Part IV - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Cock Crazy Tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still laughing that I got into a mini-internet slapfight with bonoz and then had both of us declaring truce after, like, five minutes. Fastest resolution of an internet slapfight ever!

Can you direct me to this so I don't have to search every brain-melting thread in there?

I guess I never thought of it as mere cock jokes. Truly, there were plenty to be had. But the best were when it tied into Shuttlecock, culminating in laz rewriting lyrics and everyone else coming up with badminton themed song titles.

I think people began to think of Shuttlecock being more about cock and less about badminton.

Yeah, the song lyrics were something I saw, too, but it just didn't do it for me....witness my light amount of participation in the thread for the most part during that stretch.

Different cocks for different folks.......

Can you direct me to this so I don't have to search every brain-melting thread in there?

Yeah, it was the last page of the Red Light thread and the last page of the Miami thread in the main part of EYKIW. He PM'd me after I gave him an eyeroll in the Miami thread.

It's really pretty unexciting, now that it's two hours later. :)

Different cocks for different folks.......

moresteelybv0.jpg

I guess you've got a point there.

Steely McBeam? I don't know, man. I'll figure that one out this time next year.

And at least Rowdy embraces his latent homosexuality:

29316379873fd485375dei0.jpg

The assless chaps are a dead giveaway.

villagepeoplemt6.jpg

Same number of Village People. And Steely McBeam is undoubtedly an understudy for the construction worker. Coincidence?

You must be mistaking that picture for this one.

uymfaYMCAgang1.jpg

There is no emoticon for what I am feeling right now!

I honestly don't recognize the majority of those. Mike, obviously. And ElMel. And I have to assume the guy in the top right is elfa, that four-eyed fuck.

But who are we kidding? ElMel can't grow a stache like that. He shaves by having a cat lick milk off his upper lip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom