Shuttlecock III: Raped by Wolves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm confused now. I thought you were trying to make teeny jabs at me ... were you instead making a jab at the thread title?

Yes. Wasn't directed at you in the least. I find your comedy relief appealing. It's fine and all to use the word rape in jest...but others can think it like using the word retard...faggot...nword...I find the word rape disgusting.

Ah, okay. Gotcha.

I totally didn't want to make a thing out of it, so let's just all play some Shuttlecock.

FORE!

Ah, okay. Gotcha.

I totally didn't want to make a thing out of it, so let's just all play some Shuttlecock.

FORE!

Rapped By Wolves

c73ddc0ede078853e7bc2c9b43bfe280.499x281x15.gif

Something about the piano mix reminds me of October. I really like Edge doodling with the keyboard.

It's not a rape joke, it's a Bono sucks at enunciation joke.

The amateurish piano playing by Bono on Beach Sequence is better than anything he's done with a guitar.

No. Go back to eykiw or your main username or wherever you belong.

You really hear Bono enunciate RAPED by wolves? I know you were called on to think of a new thread and you did it thinking it would be funny...but c'mon rape isn't funny. Would you really posted a thread that sounded like Bono said bigger? I have listened to raised by wolves a hundred times and never yet heard the word rape. So stop being defensive and think. and correct. Politically correct...no. Morally correct...yes.

You really hear Bono enunciate RAPED by wolves? I know you were called on to think of a new thread and you did it thinking it would be funny...but c'mon rape isn't funny. Would you really posted a thread that sounded like Bono said bigger? I have listened to raised by wolves a hundred times and never yet heard the word rape. So stop being defensive and think. and correct. Politically correct...no. Morally correct...yes.

Rape isn't funny, but your post is.

Actually you weren't here at all for the origin of the joke, which has occurred since the day the album was released, but she did in fact thank she heard Rape, posted it here, and it stuck.

You're boring, stray dog, please leave.

Is there something I said that bothers you? If not then why would you take the time to ask me to leave. Yes I realize that half of you are intertwined but really can you defend the use of the word rape as a gag? And No I won't go. But feel free to leave.

I thought the first word of Sleep Like a Baby Tonight was "Morleigh," and that was before I remembered that was Edge's wife is named Morleigh. They just really don't sound like they're saying "morning."

Is there something I said that bothers you? If not then why would you take the time to ask me to leave. Yes I realize that half of you are intertwined but really can you defend the use of the word rape as a gag? And No I won't go. But feel free to leave.
The gag is not the word rape. The gag is Bono's pronunciation.

Actually you weren't here at all for the origin of the joke, which has occurred since the day the album was released, but she did in fact thank she heard Rape, posted it here, and it stuck.

Can you direct me to the thread? Maybe I am being hyper critical. Maybe not.

Back
Top Bottom