Shite Creek, Elk River, ID, USA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ax :wave:
It's too flipping hot. I'm hungry but can't be bothered getting up to eat anything. Didn't get up til really late. :up: Went to the bank to apply for some $$, got a little upset, the lady had to bring me a glass of water. :reject:
My most fun thing I did tonight was colour in some of Clints tatts. :lol:

How's it going in Melbournium, hot enough for ya? :D

Oh god, it was so bloody hot this afternoon. It's tolerable here now ... I'm dreading tomorrow. I need to do the groceries too!

I'm eating an apple for dinner. At least it's healthy?

It's not too bad here but it's so still. :yuck:
You gonna be here tomorrow night? I'm supposed to get all gussied up and go to my sisters retro cocktail party. She's made a swingy dress and everything. I cut up a Fonzie t-shirt and stiched it onto a black singlet. I fail at dress ups but I figure it'll be too hot to wear anything else.

An apple sounds goooood :jealous:

Yeah Cin, I'll be here tomorrow. Don't want to go out in that heat anyway!

Thinking of buying a lasagne tomorrow, since I've a lasagne craving, and it'll be far too bloody hot in my kitchen for me to want to actually make one myself.

Liam, what is this "before midday" you speak of?

Unfortunately us non-bums have to do it five days a week. . . . . . . unless we chuck a sickie.

Oh and I'm sure you would NEVER do that. :shifty:

Rowland S. Howard died of cancer today, people.

He was younger than my mother, christ.

:lol: It has to be sooo obvious that I'm not sick that often by now! I just really don't want to be there most of the time.

After you became allergic to the world and had to get those needles, they'll probably believe anything!

I had to google him :reject:

See, I thought you'd know him given he was in the Boys Next Door and The Birthday Party with Nick Cave.

But then it's been Jen and Alison who've followed Nick Cave's music the most out of anybody here.

Yeah, I've listened to a few Nick Cave albums (I think just ones with the Bad Seeds), and I find him interesting as an artist but I haven't been particularly grabbed by more than a handful of his songs.

I've always been meaning to check out The Birthday Party properly, since I only know a few songs.

Had no idea the guy was so unwell. Often saw his gigs listed and wondered if I should look into them ...

RIGHT.

For those of you who think all I upload are photos of trains!

WELL.

I give to you a gorgeous Cornish town by the Superthreadtastic name of MOUSEHOLE:

s640x480

s640x480

:yawn:.

Got your card, Ax. Lulz ensued.

It arrived? Awesome! It arrived on the most fitting day too, because guess what I got!

As I posted earlier:

Going out today was totally the worst thing I've done in a long time.

EXCEPT FOR THE PART WHERE I CHECKED THE LETTERBOX AND A$HL3Y'S CHRISTMAS CARD HAD FINALLY SHOWN UP.

OH

MY

GOD

:love: :love: :love:

It arrived? Awesome! It arrived on the most fitting day too, because guess what I got!

As I posted earlier:

I had so hoped that was the case.

I stood out in low 40 degree weather for a half an hour to get you those autographs :lmao:

It looks like the town from that show Doc Martin.

I've never watched that ... did it come complete with stupidly narrow streets?

Because this passes for a street in Mousehole:

s640x480

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom