Shit, Iran Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might just go and get some ridiculous icy chocolatey concoction from Starbucks. It's still December, therefore I can still justify stupid eating/drinking choices! :yes:

I'm going through my photos looking for stuff to upload and of course I find it all totally unremarkable and poor quality. :sigh:

Evidently. I'm just watching cricket and ragging on my own photographs.

I'm starting to go through the Europe trip in order, so I'm on my first day in London, then I'll do Cornwall ... so much to get through, christ.

I took ... possibly a few too many photos at the heritage railway we visited in south Devon.

Also, Mousehole and St Ives were way too photogenic for me to stop.

Ax! :wave: I haven't looked at your trainspotting photo album in ages. I should take another look at that.

By the by, I need to ask you something, so, er, check your PMs in a few, eh?

Reggo! :wave: I think the only folder worth a damn is my one of Liechtenstein photos ... might be some nice stuff up from Switzerland soon.

Just got your PM ...

I love your Leichtenstein photos, at least the ones I've seen so far. :love:

Yeah, it's kind of heavy. But If you could see where I'm coming from, it's kind of important.

i have a blob of yarn on my desk I've been working on untangling for a week now. I'm this close to jumbling it all back up, labeling it The Flying Spaghetti Monster, and letting it live on a corner of my desk.

Totally uneventful day in Axverland, just been watching the cricket and stuff. You?

Been doing what I've doing for the past few days, packing, loading thangs into the car. Then coming back and surfing the net thanks to a lack of better things to do. I got a haircut, too.

Register on wordpress if you haven't already, then let me know your email so I can add you to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom