Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My younger brother, who's 15, is 5'8", 140.

My father is 5'11", 210. Although, he's 45. In his prime, he was 5'11", 195.

phillyfan26 said:
Fine. Then my third wish is $17 billion.

this would cause massive inflation. i'd just go with 1 billion, maybe only 100 million. honestly i don't think i need more than that. just invest it well. i don't need a private jet.

phillyfan26 said:
My younger brother, who's 15, is 5'8", 140.

My father is 5'11", 210. Although, he's 45. In his prime, he was 5'11", 195.

I'd like to be 6'2" and 185 in my prime. That's my goal.

Varitek said:
i'm 20, 5'2, and i haven't weighed myself since witner break. probably i'm at about 125.

The one girl I'm interested in that I've mentioned is 5'3", 125.

Varitek said:

this would cause massive inflation. i'd just go with 1 billion, maybe only 100 million. honestly i don't think i need more than that. just invest it well. i don't need a private jet.

Inflation was one of my major factors in only having 1 billion in cash. The other billion being diamonds, of course. Because diamonds? Yeah, they're fucking forever.

the tourist said:

hahaha, which one??

the twiggy brother.

i'm small, but i weigh more than average for my height. i'm also endowed in the t+a regions. i wish my legs were a little slimmer and more toned but i do fine as is.

i like being pettite, cause i like the guy being big. so a 6'0 tall guy is great. if i were like 5'6 he'd have to be 6'4.

i wear a size 2, though with size inflation who the fuck knows what that means.

Varitek said:

Well, I'd take care of my relatives and friends, take care of myself, and then donate some to charity and whatnot, and then invest some, and save some. You know, whatever's not taxed.

phillyfan26 said:

The one girl I'm interested in that I've mentioned is 5'3", 125.

My girlfriend's 5'9" and between 130-140 depending upon the time of year (summer=less dancing).

the tourist said:

Inflation was one of my major factors in only having 1 billion in cash. The other billion being diamonds, of course. Because diamonds? Yeah, they're fucking forever.

yeah but that would also deflate the value of diamonds.

phillyfan26 said:

Well, I'd take care of my relatives and friends, take care of myself, and then donate some to charity and whatnot, and then invest some, and save some. You know, whatever's not taxed.

so you wanna run the world, and patronize your friends and family?

i wouldnt want to take care of friends. that is also known as buying friends. i guess i'd pay for a fun vacation now and again. but with real friends.

Varitek said:

the twiggy brother.

i'm small, but i weigh more than average for my height. i'm also endowed in the t+a regions. i wish my legs were a little slimmer and more toned but i do fine as is.

i like being pettite, cause i like the guy being big. so a 6'0 tall guy is great. if i were like 5'6 he'd have to be 6'4.

i wear a size 2, though with size inflation who the fuck knows what that means.

Hahaha. Well, I've often envied his physique. Of course, I'd probably exercise a lot more than he did and do the whole protein powder thing.

Varitek said:

yeah but that would also deflate the value of diamonds.

Not if people didn't know I had them and I only sold a nice $20,000 diamond once a year.

EDIT: 7500th post!

Varitek said:

so you wanna run the world, and patronize your friends and family?

i wouldnt want to take care of friends. that is also known as buying friends. i guess i'd pay for a fun vacation now and again. but with real friends.

Not buying friends, it would be to friends I've already established, and would be for things like that, or getting them concert tickets or baseball tickets or something.

the tourist said:

Not if people didn't know I had them and I only sold a nice $20,000 diamond once a year.

if you were a billinare why would you need the extra 20k a year? and a billion over 20k would take several lifetimes to sell those diamonds...

anyway i'd just go for a modestly wealthy amount of cash.

Varitek said:

i bet my tits are bigger ;)

how's that going anyway??

She's a C. I know because she's told me.

It's actually going well on a person-to-person basis. Our conversations have been nice lately. I think she feels a sense of relief, actually.

However, most people think she broke up with her boyfriend because she's interested in one of my buddies, so ... there's that.

phillyfan26 said:

Not buying friends, it would be to friends I've already established, and would be for things like that, or getting them concert tickets or baseball tickets or something.

honestly both of us are too young for money like that not to affect friends. i at least have my college friends which will be lifelong friends. but i'm still gonna settle somewhere that might be far from where they end up living, and i want real friends there too. once you have money you either have fake friends or other rich friends, and i tend not to like rich people much, at least as presented on tv, in movies etc which of course tell the truth.

Varitek said:

if you were a billinare why would you need the extra 20k a year? and a billion over 20k would take several lifetimes to sell those diamonds...

anyway i'd just go for a modestly wealthy amount of cash.

I'd probably give away some diamonds. My wife would get a lot of them. :)

Maybe I'd hand them out as a tip to various people. Hahaha.

phillyfan26 said:

She's a C. I know because she's told me.

It's actually going well on a person-to-person basis. Our conversations have been nice lately. I think she feels a sense of relief, actually.

However, most people think she broke up with her boyfriend because she's interested in one of my buddies, so ... there's that.

weird that she's told you her weight and tit size.

that sounds good except the buddy. :( how reliable is that? does he like her? can you call dibs and make a move?

Varitek said:

honestly both of us are too young for money like that not to affect friends. i at least have my college friends which will be lifelong friends. but i'm still gonna settle somewhere that might be far from where they end up living, and i want real friends there too. once you have money you either have fake friends or other rich friends, and i tend not to like rich people much, at least as presented on tv, in movies etc which of course tell the truth.

This is true.

Honestly, I'd never actually thought about getting rich, because I'm not. I don't dream wildly about money too much.

Varitek said:

weird that she's told you her weight and tit size.

that sounds good except the buddy. :( how reliable is that? does he like her? can you call dibs and make a move?

She's open. :) Although the weight is a guess because when I said I weighed 119, she said she weighed a bit more than I do.

Uh, it's hard to say. He just broke off his own relationship. I tend to think he likes her. She definitely has some interest in him, although I'd definitely say her interest in me has gone up this week.

Dibs? No idea. It's tough to say as of right now. She's going away for spring break, so I won't worry too much about it for a little while.

phillyfan26 said:

This is true.

Honestly, I'd never actually thought about getting rich, because I'm not. I don't dream wildly about money too much.

i'm actually kind of concious of how money affects social relations right now, cause of the guy i'm dating.

also 2 of my friends keep telling me i should marry rich. it sounds appealing in so many ways, because i do have kind of expensive tastes, but i would never marry for money. and given my current dating experience, i think in some ways a relationship with a guy with lots of money would not be the kind of relationship and kind of dynamic i really want in life, in as much as i've kinda partially figured out what it is i want.

but if i could make some money on my own, say with my great american novel, and then be independently kinda rich, then i think a wealthy guy wouldn't have the same weird dynamic.

I'm lucky in that I'm not a thing person. I don't like to buy things. In fact, I almost drive myself insane trying to figure out the most intelligent ways to purchase.

However, when I do spend money, it's usually on relatively big items. That and food. I love going out to eat.

i don't like things much, but good food. nic eclothes i'd buy if i had money, but not designers necessarily, just what looks good. i'd probably have similar stuff to now, but a real purse instead of a knock off, and more of the hot stuff and less tshirts.

but yeah i'm a big ticket spender. and on my obsessions: sox tickets, u2 concerts, and most of all, travelling. but i like travelling cheap. i'd probably just do it more, fly first class, and have the occasional break from roughing it to stay in a nice hotel and get a massage and facial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom