Sexy musicians with pictures! (Besides U2 lol)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
definitely agree with ryan
17decu.jpg

Ryanonthebeach.jpg

leibovitz.jpg

bruce
1151960040.jpg

bruce_by_madam_marie.jpg

1129461099.jpg

rufus
rw24.jpg

wayne
flaming5.jpg

morrissey
m136.jpg

sufjan
artist_sufjan.jpg

jeff buckley too , but my photobucket sucks at the moment

fuckin' prettyboy Jon Bon Jovi.

I'd have no problem if he was a model or hell, even an actor, just as long as he stops contributing to making some of the shittiest music of all-time (in my opinion of course).

LemonMacPhisto said:

I'd have no problem if he was a model or hell, even an actor, just as long as he stops contributing to making some of the shittiest music of all-time (in my opinion of course).

Current Bon Jovi, totally agree. '80s Bon Jovi rocks.

Livin' on a Prayer is good for karaoke because everyone's trashed by the time someone picks it so it's fun.

The acid-washed jeans and even-more-ridiculous-than-usual late-'80s haircut? not so much.

I'm a cowbooooooy
On a steeeeeeeeeeeeel horse I riiiiide
Waaaaanteeeed
Dead or aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!

:rockon:

LemonMacPhisto said:

It bothers you that he's a pretty boy musician? That's sad and yes totally your opinion. IMO he's a great musician all though I'd agree he's current stuff is not like the older songs.

one4u2 said:

It bothers you that he's a pretty boy musician? That's sad and yes totally your opinion. IMO he's a great musician all though I'd agree he's current stuff is not like the older songs.

No, the pretty boy musician part doesn't bother me at all, just that his music sucks.

U2democrat said:
mmm Jon Bon Jovi :drool:

I like him, his looks, his old and new music, so there :angry::wink:

I'll just retreat to my Bon Jovi-hatin' Zone then. t's very close to the Nickelback-hatin' Zone, too. :wink:

elevated_u2_fan said:

Can i come too?

Yes, you are welcome to come.

Nothing's as bad as Nickelback, unless you count Chinese Water Torture.

Back
Top Bottom