Saddam Hussein Town, Sri Lanka Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phanan said:

You apparently haven't seen any of Axver's tram pictures, or Ian's plane photos.

Or my photos of my hometown in New Zealand.

I've a new set on the Gold Coast to come, once I upload it and such.

We talk about travel a bit, I suppose - a few times stuff has come up about where we've been and where we'd like to go.

In my case, it's more where I'd like to go. :wink:

The Sad Punk said:
We talk about travel a bit, I suppose - a few times stuff has come up about where we've been and where we'd like to go.

In my case, it's more where I'd like to go. :wink:

Yeah, for me it's definitely where I'd like to go. I feel so woefully under-travelled. As a geography nerd, I find it rather embarrassing.

Good morning everyone. This is my shameless plea for anyone who hasn't voted in round 4, match 5 of the Desert Island game in Bang and Clatter to vote for me! I'll have Axver bake you muffins! :lol:

the tourist said:
Good morning everyone. This is my shameless plea for anyone who hasn't voted in round 4, match 5 of the Desert Island game in Bang and Clatter to vote for me! I'll have Axver bake you muffins! :lol:

Desperate, eh?

Don't worry, I'm losing as well.

the tourist said:

Oh shit, I'm really in for it now. I voted for AtomicBono. :reject:

OK, before Andrew can kill me, I'm out for the night. See you folk later. :wave:

Bye Axxo! :wave:

That said, I should have left three hours ago as I have a full day of painting starting from 9, so I'll be off too - have a good one, cats!

So now that I lost a round, and this strikes my doom, I'm ready for the next DI survivor to begin. :yes:

unico said:
:sexywink:

any plans for your weekend?
:combust:

i'm going downtown tomorrow i think, and i'm trying to figure out where i wanna eat while i'm down there. there's sooo many good places to eat between here and there, and i have coupons for a bunch cuz i'm cheap :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom