Randooooooooooooom~I Like It, I Love It, I Want Some More Of It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

So he's kind of stubborn eh?

My cousin has a St Bernard that when she walks she'll put on rollerblades and let him pull her for a ride sometimes! She's pretty much the same size as me.
He's stubborn and he weighs about as much as I do and is almost as strong as I am so our walks can be a bit of a struggle! :laugh:

That sounds like fun, getting pulled on roller blades! If only Murphy didn't like to run at cars, I could do that!

Schmeg said:

He's stubborn and he weighs about as much as I do and is almost as strong as I am so our walks can be a bit of a struggle! :laugh:

That sounds like fun, getting pulled on roller blades! If only Murphy didn't like to run at cars, I could do that!

Yeah that might not be a good idea if he goes to cars. CF wouldnt let me walk their Murphy for the reason that she could make walks a struggle so I had to walk the peakanease with sinus issues. It's little teeth on the bottom stuck out and he looked like a gremlin. One night I was over there and made a face at him and from then on he didnt really like me much.

Blue Room said:
How old is this dog? Is he not potty trained?
:hmm: I don't kn ow how old he is...old enough to know better, anyway. He seems guilty when I come in after he's peed on something and does this cute little head rubbing thing on my legs.

I just got whiplash going from an MTV news thing about Lousiana after the hurricane to Sweet 16. :huh: These spoiled brats seem that much more disgusting all of a sudden.

Schmeg said:

:hmm: I don't kn ow how old he is...old enough to know better, anyway. He seems guilty when I come in after he's peed on something and does this cute little head rubbing thing on my legs.

:hmm: Maybe he misses his owners and its his way of showing it. Once they are trained they typically dont do it. Seems odd, and unfortunate for you! :laugh:

Blue Room said:

:hmm: Maybe he misses his owners and its his way of showing it. Once they are trained they typically dont do it. Seems odd, and unfortunate for you! :laugh:
Oh good, an odd dog! I think he just doesn't like me. :happy:

:wave: Night, Kariann...I'm going too as soon as the laundry is done. :|

:wave: Laundry's not done but I think I'm going to relax with my Red Sox book until it is.

I'm back home where I can sleep in my own bed and not wake up at 4 am with a dog staring at me for no apparent reason! :love:

I need to stay up all night and I'm kinda sleepy and headachey so that might be a problem. :yawn:

Schmeg said:
I'm back home where I can sleep in my own bed and not wake up at 4 am with a dog staring at me for no apparent reason! :love:

I need to stay up all night and I'm kinda sleepy and headachey so that might be a problem. :yawn:

I woke up at 412 this morning and freaked out for a minute thinking that I had to be at work and hadnt set my alarm so I would have like 15 mins to throw clothes on and go...I then realized I had the day off. :coocoo:

I'm telling you the hell of work is taking it's toll on me.

Kariann said:

I woke up at 412 this morning and freaked out for a minute thinking that I had to be at work and hadnt set my alarm so I would have like 15 mins to throw clothes on and go...I then realized I had the day off. :coocoo:

I'm telling you the hell of work is taking it's toll on me.
I hate doing that!! It happened to be a few times last week...I'd wake up and look at the clock and thing, "Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh WAIT!"

I was ready to hide under a table with the way some of our early afternoon customers acted today. It was like a full moon. :coocoo:

Kariann said:

:yes:

:D

I've watched it a few times today.
OMG it's so awsome. :combust:

Less than two weeks!! I'm definitely in for Minneapolis, by the way, and Milwaukee is going to depend on my good old Overactive Guilt Complex!

Kariann said:
The full moon is next Sunday by the way.
We got an early one here. :crack: The word of the Day was DISCOUNT and here is a transcript of my conversation with the Customer of the Year:

Lady: Are there any discounts on this skirt?
Meg: No, it's brand new, so it's full price.
Lady: Really? It's not marked down or anything?
Meg: No, sorry, it just came in on Wednesday. Height of fashion!
Lady: Well, can I have a staff discount?
Meg: ...excuse me?
Lady: What about a staff discount? Can you give me a staff discount on it?
Meg: As in an employee discount?
Lady: Yes, can't you give me your staff discount?
Meg: ...do you work for the company? In any of the stores?
Lady: No.

:huh:

Schmeg said:

We got an early one here. :crack: The word of the Day was DISCOUNT and here is a transcript of my conversation with the Customer of the Year:

Lady: Are there any discounts on this skirt?
Meg: No, it's brand new, so it's full price.
Lady: Really? It's not marked down or anything?
Meg: No, sorry, it just came in on Wednesday. Height of fashion!
Lady: Well, can I have a staff discount?
Meg: ...excuse me?
Lady: What about a staff discount? Can you give me a staff discount on it?
Meg: As in an employee discount?
Lady: Yes, can't you give me your staff discount?
Meg: ...do you work for the company? In any of the stores?
Lady: No.

:huh:

:tsk:

Can't wait to go back to the crazy people on the phone Tues. :|

Kariann said:

Good...let me know in time for Milwaukee since we'd need to get rid of a ticket if you arent going and it's getting close.
Yep, I know, I'll decide soon. I keep talking myself in and out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom