Randooooooooom: July 10, 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rockin edge said:

he has a odd look on his face in that pic:wink: and no beanie!!!!
He was laughing at the slow girl who looked at him like this: :ohmy: when he asked to borrow my pen.

:sexywink:

So I just realized both Bono and Edge thought of me as the special needs girl with the Sharpie. :eeklaugh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
*pokes head in*

Hi Khan! Hi QB! :wave:

I think I like to suffer and deal with the heat. It's been in the 90's all weekend but I've kept my air off. :coocoo: I just went out for a bit now and it's gotten way cooler. :D

I think I might watch some U2 tonight. :edge:

Hi April! :wave:

Try living in the desert. You wouldn't be able to function without air conditioning/fans/swamp coolers. :drool:

Likewise. I think I'm going to watch Zoo TV Sydney later. I can't get enough of Dirty Day. :sexywink:

:wave: Hi everyone who just came in!

My tummy hurts too...it hurt more earlier. Everyone who was on this morning at work had "gastrointestinal problems." :laugh: We were also the ones who closed Starbar last night...:shifty:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:lmao: I'm sorry, everytime I think of the "Edge pen face" I crack up! :hug:
:lol: It's okay, me too! And my Edge shirt is on the other chair right next to my 'puter desk so every time I look at it I think of :ohmy: or finding out I had marker all over my face in front of Bono!

Queen Bee said:
Try living in the desert. You wouldn't be able to function without air conditioning/fans/swamp coolers. :drool:
the weather here is insane. it's 84 degrees and it's about to start pouring any minute now from the hurricane. i can't believe it's managing to hit this far north! :yikes:

but the good news is the rain's either early or on time, i can't remember which. so that means it should be gone in time for us to be driving and for the concert. the nashville concert is outdoors, but the one here in memphis is indoors. :drool:

Queen Bee said:

I thought you were going to frame that shirt. :sad:
I have 295729546729047593726 U2-related things that I need to frame...that's one of many. :reject:

KhanadaRhodes said:

the weather here is insane. it's 84 degrees and it's about to start pouring any minute now from the hurricane. i can't believe it's managing to hit this far north! :yikes:

but the good news is the rain's either early or on time, i can't remember which. so that means it should be gone in time for us to be driving and for the concert. the nashville concert is outdoors, but the one here in memphis is indoors. :drool:

Stay safe! :yikes:

We're in the mid to low 100s all week with a 10-30% chance of rain. The weather forecasters lied to us. :mad: We're supposed to be in monsoon season. :drool:

Queen Bee said:

It should be your priority! :shame:
I know. :reject: It should be. It's another reason why I need to win the lottery, however!

Does anyone remember this? :lol:

SSBOAB.jpg

Schmeg said:

I know. :reject: It should be. It's another reason why I need to win the lottery, however!

If I win the lottery we're moving to Ireland! We will get a cute little apartment with a wee roof garden and then hire Edmund and Burt to show us the entire country! :drool: :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom