Randooooooom Can't Get Behind That!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
225 hours to go until I have downloaded the entire Brooklyn Bridge show! :hyper:

:| This is lamer than dialup. But when I have it...in seventeen years...I will share!

IWasBored said:
i'm thinking i might do my christmas shopping early this year, and get it over with this weekend.

i got my brother's birthday present already (his birthday is tuesday). red sox dvd, the one NESN put out, not the MLB one. it sounded cooler.
Was it the one with the red case or the blue case? Jim made me pick the red case one up for him last U2uesday and he has not paid me back yet. :mad:

it just came out today, i think. it's called faith rewarded or something like that. the red case (not sure what the blue case is) was the MLB one.

Schmeg said:
225 hours to go until I have downloaded the entire Brooklyn Bridge show! :hyper:

:| This is lamer than dialup. But when I have it...in seventeen years...I will share!

bittorents?

those things are retarded. i honestly don't see how they're the coolest thing in the world. i can't figure out how to use them, either. it took a million years to download the vote for change show in nj through bittorent, and the damn files got corrupted somewhere.

:heart: soulseek :heart:

ducky boys - do you wrong

:bow:

my new favorite song

remember 'opinion' and how i listened to it on repeat insane numbers of times? this is the new 'opinion' :drool:

UnforgettableLemon said:
Faaace down in the gutter, won't admit defeat, though his clothes are soiled and black...

i played that on my show tonight!

:lol:

:eek:hmu: There was a shooting at the nightvlub down the street! Barry's, what the hell?!

7%! Only 26 hours left...!

:|

:lol: I'm leaving that typeo for the humor. I mean, :ohmy:

*waits 45 seconds*

Oh my god, there was a fight at Goff's where I used to go, the one that they were at in something About Mary! Time to stop watching the news!

I only watch the tv news after the mini fahs have gone to bed. It's hard enogugh having to explain the headlines in the paper let alone the stuff they show on tv news.

Rhodey island news is not usually scary, it's usually corrupt politicians or random suburban wildlife getting stuck somewhere. And I'm really not surprised about the nightclub shotting, which is the main reason I've only been there once and not by choice...

My English muffin is ready! :D

fah said:
Don't you mean randooom suburban wildlife :wink:

English muffins :up:
Of course!

My dad is still conviced there are coyotes living in the shopping plaza down the way. :coocoo:

:lol: Someone in Quincy, MA was stealing baby Jesuses from people's nativity scenes and they found them in the bay. That's our typical news!

Schmeg said:

Of course!

My dad is still conviced there are coyotes living in the shopping plaza down the way. :coocoo:

:lol: Someone in Quincy, MA was stealing baby Jesuses from people's nativity scenes and they found them in the bay. That's our typical news!

:lol: they were stealing baby jesuses??? :lmao:

i had the news on briefly...i never watch the news. it was a CT station talking about some kids who got shot in a drive-by while waiting for the bus this morning. one of them was shot 5 times in the leg, got on the school bus, and went to the nurse's office :yikes:

I hate the news...unless it's your typical goofy New England news.

That English muffin didn't hit the spot. I want cookies. :drool:

i had cookies yesterday. chocolate chip dining hall cookies (they're pretty good, actually). i ate them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom