Random Music Talk XCV: Laz Is The Larry Bird Of Being A Son Of A Bitch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Riff Raff the dude from Rocky Horror Picture Show?

Riff-Raff-the-rocky-horror-picture-show-21700892-510-290.gif

The transexual transvestite from Transylvania is full of that cooooooooke

Good. Now we can get back to talking about all the great music that's actually being released.

It's a trick. They're releasing two albums in 2014, not one.

If I had any photoshop skills (or tools), I'd get Bono's head on Admiral Ackbar's body, stat.

It's not like they'd had this kind of a media build up for any of their other false starts, which were mostly nothing more than talk. This is a new low.

as much as i like to think life won't wait is my favorite rancid album when i think about such things, it's really hard to argue that i won't always love ...and out come the wolves more than most albums (by any band, really). i cannot believe that thing will be 20 years old next year. that's insane to me. granted, i didn't hear it til 1998, but still. what the ever living fuck.

Mostly united in "fuck this shit" reactions.

I gotta say, they're handling pretty even tempered and how I feel. I laugh at the whole "i don't even care any more" comments, but I pretty much agree with the "fuck this band" comments.

PS. That would be hilarious if they have another Super Bowl ad next year and a song that is nominated for an Oscar but loses which further delays the album to 2016.

but I pretty much agree with the "fuck this band" comments.

I do at the moment as well, although after I got my initial gif-frenzy out of the way, my suspicions are starting to creep in.

I'm not really expecting to get it, but I'd love to hear confirmation from the band. They've just said so much "busy year, busy this summer, etc" kind of stuff, it seems like an awfully sudden move to "nope, not until next year."

It was embarrassing when they delayed past fall 2013. It was infuriating when it got pushed to June. This is just ... could they be less self-aware? Is it even possible? They're fucking morons, the lot of them.

Oh whoops!

I guess I just had it in my head that they won for that ridiculously over the top song. But I see they lost to Lose Yourself...(never stood a chance against that one).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom