Purity, Ohio Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
p1012091243.jpg

:)

(Go camera phone!)

This is the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

Honours thesis results are out. HONOURS FIRST CLASS (H1), 92%.

Man, all I expected was to just scrape into an H1 with 81-83% or something. That's all most people get! Holy fucking shit, I'm completely blown away. You don't see scores above 90% in any course here often, let alone a thesis.

Oh wow.

And then to top it off? I got an e-mail advising me that I've been accepted for one of the living stipend PhD scholarships! Words cannot describe. I may now be able to afford a nicer place to rent!

I haven't actually received a formal acceptance to PhD, funnily enough, but my marks now make me a shoo-in and I presume they wouldn't give out the PhD scholarships to somebody who's not accepted. So let's take my PhD acceptance as ... a confirmed rumour?

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Just to get back to what I missed ...

I just put 1000+, as in many superthreads i've been able to top 100 posts and almost reach 200.

I would have done 5,000 I reckon. C'mon its nearly been two years. I've topped 200 posts a couple of times, and managed to outpost Ax!

You were both quite correct. With a few threads still to add in, Vlad, you have passed 1,300, and Daniel, you are bordering on 8,000.

just coming out of hiding to say i'm 21.7% superthread pure. :shifty:

haha, i'm 24.2%.

Hah, you've swapped around since the first version! Ian was 20% and Khan 22%.

Man, all I expected was to just scrape into an H1 with 81-83% or something. That's all most people get! Holy fucking shit, I'm completely blown away. You don't see scores above 90% in any course here often, let alone a thesis.

Oh wow.

And then to top it off? I got an e-mail advising me that I've been accepted for one of the living stipend PhD scholarships! Words cannot describe. I may now be able to afford a nicer place to rent!

I haven't actually received a formal acceptance to PhD, funnily enough, but my marks now make me a shoo-in and I presume they wouldn't give out the PhD scholarships to somebody who's not accepted. So let's take my PhD acceptance as ... a confirmed rumour?

Wow, congratulations Ax! Couldn't be more happier for you.

You were both quite correct. With a few threads still to add in, Vlad, you have passed 1,300, and Daniel, you are bordering on 8,000.

Yay.

I am over the fucking MOON.

Now to go into uni to pick up the thesis and examiners' reports! :wave:

Oh wow.

Congrats! :D

Tawny port for the pompous bastard! I demand it! :lmao: Been far too long since he drunkposted. :wink:

The knuckles in my right hand. Spent six hours making a DVD today. :crack: Now I'm at work, spending five hours in front of a computer. I'm afraid it's going to try to strangle me in my sleep.

DVD eh?

I know how you mean with the sleep thing. i've just finished 5 hours on and off working outside today, and now I'm about ready to ditch my chair for the space under my desk for a sleep!

Yeah, I made a video and menus and such for my brother's special ed class.

It's going to be -18 C tonight when I leave work. I'm tempted to curl up under my desk as well!

Rain :love: I miss the rain. It probably won't rain here again til April. Just gonna keep praying Dave takes a professorial job somewhere warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom