Pop Survivor Round Two, Interference Superthread (A year of Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was just telling ian we should've tried to time the survivor rounds so we would've gotten to pop round one today. though that would've taken a LOT of planning i imagine, plus we would've had a strict schedule to follow (so no mercy ruling of threads)

Haha, that would have been brilliant.

I began UF last night. Maybe I should have just skipped ahead to Pop!

:lol: NO!!! A butterfly :reject: I went in and picked it straight off the wall, classy. Thank god it's not a skull or anything like that!!
Mine's the number 13 on my hip. Unfortunately it looks like shit because I had it done semi-professionally when I was 17. Whenever I can justify the expense, I'm gonna get it fixed and have a black rose added.

Maybe they haven't shown it here yet. I don't think I've seen it but then I don't watch it all the time

I watch TV so infrequently that I often accidentally miss Top Gear ... wouldn't be shocked if I meant to watch it and then one Monday evening suddenly realised it's 8:45 and I'd missed Top Gear.

Goddamn, why haven't I seen this episode!
:lmao: oh god, whenever you do see it, you'll crack up. it's my favourite out of all the episodes i've seen. which isn't very many, but still. and they keep showing this episode...i love it.

"the gear lever just went up my arse"

new season. i was amazed air new zealand had the new season before it was on tv in new zealand.
:lmao:

holy shit, i can't believe we're seeing new episodes before other countries.

Mine's the number 13 on my hip. Unfortunately it looks like shit because I had it done semi-professionally when I was 17. Whenever I can justify the expense, I'm gonna get it fixed and have a black rose added.

A black rose. :drool: It's so hard to choose a place that will do what you want. I was lucky cause there were only two tattoo shops at the time. One day I'll get mine touched up a little, colours are fading slightly. Then I'll get a U2 one :heart::heart:

I watch TV so infrequently that I often accidentally miss Top Gear ... wouldn't be shocked if I meant to watch it and then one Monday evening suddenly realised it's 8:45 and I'd missed Top Gear.
yeah, it's tricky for me to remember when it comes on. mondays (ha, it airs monday nights here too) are insane for me for tv. i pretty much have something to watch from 6 pm all the way through late night.

A black rose. :drool: It's so hard to choose a place that will do what you want. I was lucky cause there were only two tattoo shops at the time. One day I'll get mine touched up a little, colours are fading slightly. Then I'll get a U2 one :heart::heart:

What are you planning to get for the U2 one?

And good god, I want to see this episode of Top Gear! :lol:

13 is my number. 13 = The Death Card, which I was born under in Tarot. And black roses represent death and mourning. There are a lot of tattoo shops here, but the one I want to go to is co-owned by my sister's teenage best friend's older brother, so I'll have some pull there.

13 is my number. 13 = The Death Card, which I was born under in Tarot. And black roses represent death and mourning. There are a lot of tattoo shops here, but the one I want to go to is co-owned by my sister's teenage best friend's older brother, so I'll have some pull there.

:up: At least you know they'll do a good job. So many people around here have the shittiest looking tattoo's that it kinda puts you off.

new season. i was amazed air new zealand had the new season before it was on tv in new zealand.

Ooh, then hopefully I haven't missed it then.

:lmao: oh god, whenever you do see it, you'll crack up. it's my favourite out of all the episodes i've seen. which isn't very many, but still. and they keep showing this episode...i love it.

Have you seen the one where they each make their own amphibious car? That's my favourite. Fucking CLASSIC stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom