Plock, Poland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't listened to much bunnymen actually liam.

i probably do, but just don't know the names. i'm not the biggest grunge fan going round however

i just had a weak as piss cold, now i'm fine!

you must know some !!!!!!!

Alive? surely ? unless it came out in the year you were fucking born or something :lol:

jaysys it sux to be old

I've never heard a Bunnymen album :reject:

I found I enjoyed them initially, but more than any other albums I've ever listened to, they fell off staggeringly fast. Hell, I didn't even lose interest in HTDAAB so quickly!

can i just one-up everyone on the whole getting spastic thing of late?

a couple of weeks ago when i wiped myself out, i actually got that drunk i ended up with one of those sanitary stickers from the top of the tampon box on my t shirt.

thank god she deleted the photo off facebook...

a couple of weeks ago when i wiped myself out, i actually got that drunk i ended up with one of those sanitary stickers from the top of the tampon box on my t shirt.

BWHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAhahahaaaaaaaaaa

I WANT THOSE PICS .

:lol:
nice one Danny. We found a random condom in the couch and nobody knew where it came from. . . . I suspect the slutty girl but she wouldn't fess up .

I found I enjoyed them initially, but more than any other albums I've ever listened to, they fell off staggeringly fast. Hell, I didn't even lose interest in HTDAAB so quickly!

The only song I really like that I've heard is The Killing Moon, and I don't even know why :lol:

So, Danny, when are you going to ruin the music industry and download a Pearl Jam album?

i won't disclose photos... because i fear it will rock up on another of your 'christmas cards' jen...

:evil:

you know i met some chicks in the line up for pink that hang out in wezza at the night clubs and were also talking of going to indented heads for schoolies.

i didnt ask if she was your sister, i did tell her not to go to indented heads though.

i didnt ask if she was your sister, i did tell her not to go to indented heads though.

I hope you highly recommended Portarlington. Oh wait ...

BY THE WAY! While in Ireland, I passed through PORTARLINGTON on the train!

:evil:

you know i met some chicks in the line up for pink that hang out in wezza at the night clubs and were also talking of going to indented heads for schoolies.

oh really... didn't catch a name? my sister's only 10 or 11, you should have told them to go!! we're going down there again soon ish i think.

hoping there are more forms of life this time.

how was pink by the way, awesome?

well then you must come with us !!!!!
well i get my tax back. so if you end up with a spare that would be cool but i don't want to put you or anyone out or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom