Pistons!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NOW....because cheering for the Pistons, you won't be in a week and a half. :lol:

[insert the term for female dogs -here-, which, in the context of this thread, may or may not be offensive to people.]

Last edited:
Thats fine.

I know the Lakers are an offensive powerhouse and I don't expect the Pistons to win but I will suppert them as far as the go.

I'm very proud of my team

These threads have been fun just to shake up the forum a little bit.

Good luck to the Lakers and Pistons

gherman said:
Thats fine.

I know the Lakers are an offensive powerhouse and I don't expect the Pistons to win but I will suppert them as far as the go.

I'm very proud of my team

These threads have been fun just to shake up the forum a little bit.

Good luck to the Lakers and Pistons

Don't like the new and improved gherman! I want the guy who shakes it up! Go Pistons!

Is "feminine canines" okay? Or would that discrimante against gay dogs? I don't want the ACLU coming after me.

as long as you don't use a cross in your avatar you'll be fine

and on the subject of the ACLU, i feel the name "pistons" is offensive to the amish, who chose not to drive cars, and should be changed immediately. lakers is also offensive to those who prefer riverers and ponders.

Last edited:
Well, i do have the Pope in my avatar. I guess i should change that.

Maybe an all-white avatar . . . no that'll symbolize the KKK.

All-black, then . . . no, i'm not even black.

All-red, maybe . . . no, the Native Americans would have a field day.

Screw it, no avatar. And for that matter, no screen name. I'm now the post formerly known as Stammer. I would create a symbol to replace my name but that's how this mess started in the first place.

But anyway, not to hijack the thread. I also find "basketball" offensive. The "rims" of today don't even slightly resemble the peach baskets the name is associated with, and since I have distance relatives who once worked on peach farms I am offended. They should call it "rimball." Anyone got the ACLU's number?

i'm sorry rim is an offensive term to those who are against wheels that look like they're still spinning after the car has stopped, so please refrain from using said term.

spin2.JPG

HA! I saw those at wal-mart yesterday! You know they're officially "uncool" when they start selling them at Wally World.

Anyway, go Pistons! Give D-Town a reason to celebrate other than moving down to the #2 murder capital of America.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'm sorry rim is an offensive term to those who are against wheels that look like they're still spinning after the car has stopped
Not to mention offensive to those who like to :censored: their:tongue: in:censored:

:ohmy:

Fuckin' rights bitches!!!

Who wants to talk shit now fuckers

I'm ready to take you all on now. Bring it on you Lakers fucks!!!!!!!!!!

GO PISTONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLOW DOWN MY ASS WERE GOING ALL THE WAY

Who was talking shit about the Pistons can't score points?

Huh

Who was talking shit about how the west coast was just so much better?

Huh

Someone was teaching basketball and thought they knew everything about the game

Time to speak up

Lakers may win the series but we are making them look like our bitches right now

gherman said:
Who was talking shit about the Pistons can't score points?

Huh

Who was talking shit about how the west coast was just so much better?

Huh

Time to speak up

Lakers may win the series but we are making them look like our bitches right now

well if you would've taken the time to look at the other nba thread, you would see that i've had nothing but praise for larry brown and the pistons. but that's ok, you don't have to read that if you don't want to. the best players don't always win... the best team wins, and right now the pistons are hands down playing like the best team.

and yes... i said they can't score, and i still say that. if they were a good offensive team, they'd be up 3-0 right now. they haven't been good on offense, they've simply been good enough. a good offensive team closes out the lakers in game 2. the pistons have broken 90 points once in this series, and that was in a game that went to overtime. that is NOT good. when the pistons are good on offense, they're still just merely mediocre. when they're bad, they're horrendous. they've yet to have one of those horrendous games yet (with the exception of the last 5 minutes & overtime of game 2).

i hate the lakers, and nothing would make me happier then to see them blow a championship to a team with inferior talent to their own. i would love to see a dent in the untouchable auora of phil jackson. so i'm rooting for the pistons to pull off the upset. that being said, despite the fact that the pistons have dominated the series to this point, i STILL do not expect them to win. if the lakers decide to play as a team, they are simply better. the lakers have been a dysfunctional mess throughout their entire championship run, but every time phil pulls 'em together just long enough to take home the trophy. i still expect the same thing to happen here. and if i had to go back to the start of the playoffs once again, i would still bet on the top three western teams (lakers, spurs, t-wolves) before i would even consider the pistons. but the best team doesn't always win... anyone who follows sports knows this. but something tells me that you shouldn't start the celebration just yet... 'cause after all...

Lakers may win the series

... it looks like even you don't have the utmost confidence in your boys...

bitches.

Last edited:
Hewson's family version of gherman rant #1:

Fornicatin' rights female doggies!!!

Who wants to talk doo doo now procreators

I'm ready to take you all on now. Bring it on you Lakers intercourses!!!!!!!!!!

SLOW DOWN MY DONKEY WERE GOING ALL THE WAY

gherman said:
Fuckin' rights bitches!!!

Who wants to talk shit now fuckers

I'm ready to take you all on now. Bring it on you Lakers fucks!!!!!!!!!!

SLOW DOWN MY ASS WERE GOING ALL THE WAY

Simmer down, please.

Dizz knee version of gherman rant #2:

Who was talking poopy about the Pistons can't score points?

Huh

Who was talking caca about how the west coast was just so much better?

Huh

Time to speak up

Lakers may win the series but we are making them look like our lady pooches right now

i'm a man who can admit when he's wrong, and i was dead wrong... the lakers have always worried me. they obviously hvae amazing talent, but they're so damn dysfunctional that they were capable of falling apart at any moment. the pistons played with a sense of urgency from the opening tap of game 1, and it proved in the outcome. the lakers are pathetic, the pistons are true deserving champions.

congrats... don't burn the town down...

bitches :wink:

Back
Top Bottom