Phophonyane Falls, Swaziland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! My ticket for that arrived today as well :hyper:
I'm not sure! I haven't looked yet. God, NZ and Australia always seem to get crappy opening bands (see: U2/Kanye.)

:madspit:

Tori got Ray Mann, who was soo boring. All his songs sounded the same after about the first three!

Yeah Australia seems to get the raw end for opening acts. Only once or twice, and I can't even remember the gigs now, where I had a good opening act. I think it was The Killers, who had Howling Bells open. That was awesome!

God, NZ and Australia always seem to get crappy opening bands (see: U2/Kanye.)

See also: Porcupine Tree and Sleep Parade. Dream Theater and PAIN OF SALVATION. I'm putting POS (fitting acronym) up for Horrible Music Hour. Their fans make pretentious Radiohead wankers look positively humble.

Peal Jam? :lol:

Should be a good night. Most looking forward to Liam Finn opening, truth be told.

:lol: At least you knew what I meant! I wouldn't mind going, but I've probably got the couch booked for a while now :wink:

I'm probably gonna come and go, I might come back and see what Tori pulled out of the bag in Radelaide tonight....(Bonnie, you're not here, you better be THERE! :wink:)

There's still tickets! I hope I can catch up with those of the Aussie Posse going GA afterwards ...

I won't be shocked if you tell me she just debuted five new songs live and played a b-side she hasn't performed in 12 years.

There's still tickets! I hope I can catch up with those of the Aussie Posse going GA afterwards ...

I won't be shocked if you tell me she just debuted five new songs live and played a b-side she hasn't performed in 12 years.

Toriset.org is hardly up to date, but the aussie tour brought a song out the wilderness ("I Can't See New York") which hasn't been played since 2003. Its a staple on this leg.

oooh, you can meet up with me if you want Ax :hyper::hyper::hyper:
Don't finish work til four tho so may end up with a fairly shit spot. ah well.

Awesome! We'd love to see you - just hope it won't be too hard to find you afterwards!

Liam Finn begins at 6pm; don't miss him! He's good. Alison and I should get there just in time for the start of his set.

See also: Porcupine Tree and Sleep Parade. Dream Theater and PAIN OF SALVATION. I'm putting POS (fitting acronym) up for Horrible Music Hour. Their fans make pretentious Radiohead wankers look positively humble.

Now how is that possible? :scratch:

Did I kill the thread again? Oh man! :(

It's a common occurance. :evil:

Hah, what a day weatherwise. 43 degrees at the time I got home and the air burnt me. :(

And just recently we've got this sudden invasion of overcast skies which is bringing me some rain and EPIC THUNDAH!!! :hyper:

This pretty much a few drive-by posts, i'll be off now.

Hello/goodbye Vlad! :wave:

I'll try not to but I gotta get home, change, get to Melbourne, park, walk there. . . . .

Good luck! Shall we text you at the end of the gig and see where you are, see if we can meet up?

Ugh, night was pretty shitty. Went out shopping around tea time and got the UF deluxe set, but there was a ton of lightning, as mentioned earlier, and when we arrived back at home the dog had ran away. I can't possibly described how frightened I was. Someone called, though, and it turns out she'd found a house with a recently disposed-of pizza box and was waiting outside their door for some hospitality. What a good dog. So glad she's alright.

Fucking weird day.

Grant Application: Just get this form filled out
Me: *gets form filled out and sends it in*

*one week later*
Grant Application: We need an official college stamp
Me: *walks in programmes office*
Programmes Office: We can't do this, you need the official stamp we only have the school's stamp
Me: *walks to college admin building*
College admin building: We can't do this, we don't know if any of this information is true, you need to go to your programmes office

this grant is not worth it, just stamp the stupid form it takes you two seconds, and saves me having to walk across campus in the rain when I have an essay to do :doh:

What a traumatic day!

p1070316.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom