Pauatahanui, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never watched frequently enough to have a favorite ep. But God I love those early episodes.

Well I wasn't talking about Fawlty Towers. :lol: I thought it was the Simpsons. Anyway..

THE GERMANS is my favourite. Laughed uncontrollably for half an hour.

You just can't beat The Germans, Communication Problems, or Gourmet Night.

Cheap, hmm, I guess so. Bottles go from about $50-100+ depending on the brand. I have a bottle that cost about $75. The best I've had cost a bit more than that. There's a slight differentiation between French style and Czech style absinthe, both are pretty nice if you get the right ones, though. I guess since you might not notice the subtleties because it's like fucking 80% is that basically Czech absinthe doesn't cloud up when you add water, and French absinthe does. Both look like toxic chemicals. The first sip I ever had of absinthe, I thought I wouldn't be able to use my throat again for anything.

Yeah, pretty much. Depends who's paying, though!

Ah, everyone gets times like this. I mean once when I was 16 I got so drunk on goon that when the bong was passed to me, I was blowing out rather than in, and it was just really embarrassing, because it was in the dark outside around a fire, and people had to go looking for the cone because I blew it out. It was dreadful. I actually consider that more distressing a memory than the couple of times I've been carried back home. At least I don't remember them.

Wait, you guys weren't talking about Fawltys?

These ABC shots are quite cheap.

:lol: Couldn't imagine even trying to sip it.

Wow sounds like it would have been pretty traumatic. Repression is the friend of bad alcoholic times, I've found.

Anyway I'm off too. :wave:

Simpson and Delilah was the ep I was talking about. Simpson and Delilah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

picture0004db6.jpg

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh look what i found!

by the way:
You answered "yes" to 44 of 100 questions, making you 56.0% superthread pure (44.0% superthread corrupt).

That's surprising. Really. I guess it's the contagious nature of the ST stench.

COBL_04, Slopsy: 64%
Cin: 59%
major_panic: 57%
Angela Harlem: 56%
LemonMelon: 55%
liamcool: 54%
Galeongirl: 52%
Serena Vox: 50%
Gluey: 37%
bono_212: 36%
The Sad Punk: 32%
KhanadaRhodes: 22%
coolian2: 20%
Axver: 18%

I'm surprised Anna's less pure than U-Wen!

As in he'd surely be more 'experienced' with the ST than me? I agree. I'm easily confused on how the scale works here. I'd say I'm hardly pivotal, so a high percentage shows that, yeah?

I actually expected you to have quite a high score, since you've been around for so long!

As in he'd surely be more 'experienced' with the ST than me? I agree. I'm easily confused on how the scale works here. I'd say I'm hardly pivotal, so a high percentage shows that, yeah?

I know he's lost points you haven't, like 200 posts in a single thread, being here for a year, and having over half his posts in the Superthread. I expected you to be about 65-70% pure, since you haven't even broken 100 posts in a single thread yet. (It surprised me when I discovered that stat, since I though it'd have happened at SOME point.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom