Pant-y-Blawd Road, Morriston, Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
holy cow...thanks to that post i just made in temple bar, i finally figured out something. tim put out a song last year and the title sounded so familiar to me, but i knew it wasn't a cover or anything. there's a genesis song with the same title.

:lol: I love it when stuff like that happens. When I heard the name of the book Apocalypse Now (Heart of Darkness) is based on I had that deja vu feeling, then one day when I was listening to One Tree Hill it suddenly clicked :lol:

:lol: I love it when stuff like that happens. When I heard the name of the book Apocalypse Now (Heart of Darkness) is based on I had that deja vu feeling, then one day when I was listening to One Tree Hill it suddenly clicked :lol:
:love: and coincidentally, at lunch i was watching an episode of one tree hill. not really by choice, someone else had it on and i don't like anything that comes on at 1:30 so i don't care.

Ugh. I need to stop talkin to Gavin. it only aggravates me. He's sayin he heard somewhere that Christian Bale is dying from some sort of heart problem. Google disagrees.

When you said you were torturing yourself with Gavin the other day, I thought you meant Friday, I see now you KNOW someone named Gavin

When you said you were torturing yourself with Gavin the other day, I thought you meant Friday, I see now you KNOW someone named Gavin

Gavin Friday is not torture. He has a similar snarl to John Lydon, and therefore is music to my ears.

Yes, he's a world-class twat.

:laugh: I called Axver a new insult last night. He didn't appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom