Oodnadatta, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd like to see Pattinson in a few "good" movies. I'm not talking ground breaking, just like, even Water for Elephants would be ok.

Ashley!

Shall we propose a wager on the outcome of the Super Bowl? Unless we're rooting for the same team, of course...

Rooting, eh?

I shan't be watching as I'll be moving to Brunswick that day. I'll be in touch Ax cos we'll have to get some beers. Maybe at that Cider House joint on Brunswick St?

I shan't be watching as I'll be moving to Brunswick that day. I'll be in touch Ax cos we'll have to get some beers. Maybe at that Cider House joint on Brunswick St?

The Cider House is truly excellent and we should definitely do that, but Brunswick St is in Fitzroy and I would've thought something in Brunswick itself might be more appropriate. :wink:

Many awesome places up and down Sydney Road - the Mallard, Bar Etiquette, the Retreat - and there's also the Union Hotel Brunswick, which does my favourite parma.

The Cider House is truly excellent and we should definitely do that, but Brunswick St is in Fitzroy and I would've thought something in Brunswick itself might be more appropriate. :wink:

Many awesome places up and down Sydney Road - the Mallard, Bar Etiquette, the Retreat - and there's also the Union Hotel Brunswick, which does my favourite parma.

Well I'm definitely keen for Cider House, and being from Werribee travelling 10 minutes to get drinks is nothing, but let's try out this Union Hotel biz.

Comic sans has never, ever, ever, EVER looked good.

tumblr_maoryq1VZT1rgrfiko1_250.gif
tumblr_maoryq1VZT1rgrfiko2_250.gif

I only saw it on ads in Hong Kong airport, luckily it was only restricted to supermarkets and restaurant menus in Macau itself. Seriously hilarious just how much it showed up. In better news, a good local cheese brand that was using Comic Sans for years on its products has finally, finally stopped. Now I just need that good organic iced coffee down here to stop doing it and shit will be alright.

Comic sans always looks good in parodies

I only saw it on ads in Hong Kong airport, luckily it was only restricted to supermarkets and restaurant menus in Macau itself. Seriously hilarious just how much it showed up. In better news, a good local cheese brand that was using Comic Sans for years on its products has finally, finally stopped. Now I just need that good organic iced coffee down here to stop doing it and shit will be alright.

Comic sans always looks good in parodies

That is the only thing it looks good in. Especially parody powerpoints.

I love clueless shop owners who think Comic Sans or Papyrus are A+ choices for their logos.

I love clueless shop owners who think Comic Sans or Papyrus are A+ choices for their logos.

What about people who still use Clip Art in their leaflets? Like those budget leaflets in Waipu. :lol:

Oh, so am I. Well, never mind.

Ah, what the hell. I'm not that invested. Go Niners!*

*If only because they're from the same geographical area as my actual favorite team.

I'm going for the Ravens too. They may have beat the Pats, but the Pats are only my prototype team until I find a less successful one that people don't completely hate so much (thinking Carolina) or until I legitimately move to the US and just support the local. Will always have a soft spot for New England, though.

As far as I'm concerned, any team that isn't the Redskins can go die in a fire. I hope the Ravens win just because they're 4 point dogs right now.

Back
Top Bottom