Northernmost Fjord Of Xzfgiiizmtsath Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a shame Danny... but I'm sure something will pop up. Glad it was a good show, remember that and not phone malfunctions! :hug:

I'm about ready to pass out too... catch you later :wave:

i saw paul dempsey tonight.

i wrote out the setlist in my phone.

then when i went to save it, i deleted it by accident.

and it's made the night a real bummer. :(

regardless, it was a FANTASTIC gig, but i wish i still had the set. :sigh: can't find any others on the net.

Damn, bro! I'm sure you'll find it somewhere. I saw SFK a few years ago, they were great, so I bet Dempsey was by himself, too.

Green Day last night were AMAZING.

Everyone else at Green Day? Fucking cuntmuffins.

We started out 2nd row, but all these fucking drunk bogans were fighting and shit, my friend wanted to get pulled out so we all did after about the 7th song, ended up in an OK spot where we weren't fearing for our lives. I've never been pulled out at the concert before!

But damn, the show itself. :drool: WIN. And the opening act, Calling All Cars (from Melbourne), were quite sexcellent.

Man, even the Opeth moshpit was more peaceful!

Haha, love that the Melbourne band was opening in New Zealand.

Man, that's just TOO awesome. brokeNCYDE was IN DA HOUSE.

Also, guess who will be HOORAYING FOR BEER in a few hours? I love that Ashley's going to BFS again. :laugh:

Beer, by the way, is the kvltest, grimmest drink. We are in the Right Thread.

And Charlotte, I bloody well hope it WAS Dopethrone!

POSER BAND.

The Necrowizard is disgruntled with her and shall require sacrifices if he is to restrain from sending the necrobobsledders after her.

(She reckoned that the GA queue had, I quote, "lots of whores".)

:yikes:

Reading back in the thread makes me fear for my safety!! What do I have to do to appease the Necrowizard?!

Last night at Green Day, Billie Joe pulled up this little boy called Joseph (just after going on about gettin' crunk and having sex before marriage, haha!) And as he left the stage, Billie Joe goes "Go on, get out of here, you and your Biblical name!!" :lmao:

Ok. I now smell like McIan Culloch, and I am naked :dance:. Are you proud Charlotte? I hope so. Excuse me while I dress myself.

How dare she only temporarily follow Charlot the Harlotte's Rule! :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom