NFL 2014, Part 2: Boom Shakalaka

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) I'm guessing that's a sprained ankle, based on how Stanton fell.

2) I regret mocking Chandler Catanzaro last night, when I was picking a Kicker for this week.

The acronym is ODB.

Ol'_Dirty_Bastard.jpg

One of my best friends is a lifelong Packers fan who had never been to see them play. His girlfriend bought him tickets to the Bills-Packers game today as a birthday gift, so they drove six hours to Buffalo this weekend to go to this game, his first time seeing his favorite team live in person. I feel horrible for him.

Chip is the best coach in the NFL and has had to deal with garbage fucking quarterbacks for two years. Mariota or murder me.

The Eagles had a great shot at a first round bye with the Packers losing today, of course if they had won.

Holy shit fuck you Mark Sanchez

Would RG3 work in Kelly's system?
I think he sucks, personally. But I don't know if Eagles fans would think that's a good fit or not.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I don't think he sucks at all, but I do think that he has a potentially noxiously bad attitude. I'm not sure of that. Didn't believe it during the period that Shanahan was clearly trying to get fired, but now that this whole song and dance has begun again, I'm starting to believe it's the case. I still think he's a good QB, though, but he's behind such an atrocious line, I don't think he has any chance at all of ever showing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom