NFL 2012 Part 2...undefeated Falco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he made it that far, I bet the Patriots would claim him. They would use him on third downs and obvious passing situations, because my understanding is he isn't very good against the run, as Peef mentioned.

He'll get claimed way before then anyway.

5 INTs from Brees. Stick a fork in the Saints.

The NFC playoff picture is going to get interesting after this weekend. The Seahawks (@Bears), Vikings (@Packers) and Bucs (@Broncos) are all going on the road to face superior teams. If the Skins can pull off the upset at home, everything flips around.

The Falcons would beat a wildcard team that's full of holes like the Seahawks or Redskins, but if they have to play the Bears (who thrive on the takeaways Matty Ice has been delivering) or the 49ers they're fucked. I have no idea what's going on with the Giants right now but I would think that game could go either way in Atlanta.

Basically yeah, one and done.

It's just a weird league. I keep going back and forth on whether the Packers are a one and done or Super Bowl champs. It all depends on the week with this team.

Shocking and sad news coming out of Kansas City. It's still early, but there are reports that LB Jovan Belcher shot and killed his girlfriend, then drove to the Chiefs facility and shot himself *possibly* right in front of Romeo Crennel and Scott Pioli.

He apparently thanked Crennel and Pioli for what they did for him, then shot himself. Crazy stuff.

And it looks like the meaningless Chiefs-Panthers game is still on, which is the wrong decision.

I'm as sensitive as they come, but I still think they should play the game. I didn't take the next day off after one of my best friends died last year. Just saying...

I think they should play the game, too. But I understand both sides. Let's keep in mind that this isn't just about the murder-suicide. It occurred in front of people relevant to the operation, on stadium premises. Totally understandable to consider that option.

I think they should play the game, too. But I understand both sides. Let's keep in mind that this isn't just about the murder-suicide. It occurred in front of people relevant to the operation, on stadium premises. Totally understandable to consider that option.

That's a good point about the scene of the incident.

I have no idea what's going on with the Giants right now but I would think that game could go either way in Atlanta.

The same thing that goes on every year. Consistently inconsistent.

Humiliate the Packers and 49ers? Check.
Get dismantled by the Bengals? Check.

It's as if they can't deal with the pressure of being the hunted, yet thrive like no other team in the league at being the hunter.

They are at their best when they believe people don't believe in them, and at their worst when people think they're the best.

The best game plan that the rest of the NFC can have for the giants is to let them dominate the rest of the regular season and get a first round bye. They'll be one and done.

But a typical late season squeak it out, nobody is picking them wild card appearance? Eli will be one ring shy of Montana and Bradshaw.

It's as if they can't deal with the pressure of being the hunted, yet thrive like no other team in the league at being the hunter.

Between this and RG3, I have hope for Monday night.

In other news, go Bears. I never cheer for them, but the Skins' wild card hopes depend on better teams handling their shit against the kind of crappy ones like Minnesota and Tampa.

Jets-Cardinals is like a battle of which QB is least awful.

Dolphins are making too many mistakes against the Pats to have a chance right now.

Jets/Cards has to be one of the most pitiful collective efforts I've seen in years. Two awful teams meeting each other at their absolute nadir. Even the Panthers and Chiefs showed up today, but not these two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom