New Ryan Adams Album And EPs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Well, Ryan had been saying this, but I didn't want to get too excited until official word was out because...well...Ryan says a lot of stuff! ;) Anyway, Lost Highway's official site has these dates listed as new release dates for Ryan:

Album: Rock N Roll - 11/4
EP: Love Is Hell Vol. 1 - 11/4
EP: Love Is Hell Vol. 2 - 12/9

Thanks to a little bird, I have a copy of the New York sessions of Love Is Hell...WOW. Great, great, great stuff. Originally, Love Is Hell was supposed to be Ryan's new album, but Lost Highway told him that it was too depressing and experimental. Ryan is really excited about Rock N Roll, but I'm glad that Love Is Hell will get a proper release as well.

I absolutely cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Sweet! I read about the whole fiasco with his label etc... and I'm glad to see Love Is Hell will be released!

On another note, I've been listening to this Leona Naess e.p. that I have non stop. The song "Come Come" is seriously, so amazing.

Leona is great. I got a copy of her show at the Fez from earlier this year, and I love it. She has a new album coming out this fall too!

It's a shame that her and Ryan broke up...they were such a cute couple. :(

Here's a quote from Ryan in one of his posts about the new album:

"finally a record that isn't slow or boring but something that reminds me of skateboarding . . . i foresee many broken guitars killed in a rage of joy very soon."

Well, Bunbury, if you decide you ever want to give him another try, come to me...I'll hook you up. :D

I looked at your profile to see what other music you liked...and I see that you like Depeche Mode also. :heart:

We will bury the Ryan hatchet and enjoy our shared DM love. :heart: :laugh:

Bonochick said:
I looked at your profile to see what other music you liked...and I see that you like Depeche Mode also. :heart:

We will bury the Ryan hatchet and enjoy our shared DM love. :heart: :laugh:

haha yea, sorry I don't dig his music. I just don't see any special qualities as a musician in him that's all.
Yes DMode, yay! :yes: :lol:

:laugh:

Proper grammer says that album titles should be underlined!

*gets hit with a bunch of textbooks*

Sorry, sorry, but it's the truth!!!!

*gets hit with more*

NERD ALERT!!!

;)

I only like Ryan's slow depressing stuff. Upbeat? faster? joy? skateboarding??? I think not.

Give me Dear Chicago anyday.

Back
Top Bottom