My Girls - From the CSGW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cool. :up: I understand what you mean about it not being fair to compare them. The best concert I've seen was the jazz fusion band Return To Forever at the Performing Arts Center, which is a very intimate setting. I don't think U2 could top that night. It's impossible to compare atmospheric jazz and post-rock concerts to a U2 one though. Unless they decide to play the whole of Passengers. :lol:

:up: Exactly, post-rock, and I would imagine atmospheric jazz, are meant to be allowed to wash over you and soak in as a whole piece of music, sort of an impression. On the other hand, U2 isn't meant to do that. It's a whole different set of expectations.

:hmm: Somehow I suspect that all of Passengers will never be played live. :lol:

A show I've been waiting to start since last February is airing its first episode tonight :hyper:

But they recast 2 of the 3 main characters from the pilot :sad:

:hyper: What show?

:down: That's annoying when shows do that...That 70s Show did the same thing with Eric (Topher Grace) in their last season.

:wave: How are you today John?

:up: Exactly, post-rock, and I would imagine atmospheric jazz, are meant to be allowed to wash over you and soak in as a whole piece of music, sort of an impression. On the other hand, U2 isn't meant to do that. It's a whole different set of expectations.

:hmm: Somehow I suspect that all of Passengers will never be played live. :lol:

:yes: That's true. :up:

"I don't want to lose my shirt, Don't want to dig the dirt..." Like five people would go insane. :wink:

:hyper: What show?

:down: That's annoying when shows do that...That 70s Show did the same thing with Eric (Topher Grace) in their last season.

:wave: How are you today John?

Bring Human it's a British comedy about a vampire, werewolf and ghost who share an apartment together

Well they only had one pilot episode and spent months before confirming a series so I guess the actors moved on. I'm just hoping the new ones are as good, the original cast were what made it so great but it had great writing and music. And Cassie That 80s Show > That 70s Show :wink:

I'm all right, just doing some studying, how are you two?

Bring Human it's a British comedy about a vampire, werewolf and ghost who share an apartment together

Well they only had one pilot episode and spent months before confirming a series so I guess the actors moved on. I'm just hoping the new ones are as good, the original cast were what made it so great but it had great writing and music. And Cassie That 80s Show > That 70s Show :wink:

I'm all right, just doing some studying, how are you two?

:up: Hope the rest of the series is good.

:tsk: That 80s Show is nothing compared to the genius of That 70s Show. :wink:

:wave: Okay, off for real now. :wink:

I just read who the two new actors in the show are

The guy who worked at the reception in a bad Irish drama show
And the girl who played the lesbian in that show about those two lesbians

That'll be interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom