Muff, County Donegal, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1. Magnificent
2. NLOTH
3. Boots
4. MYSTERIOUS WAYS
5. I Still Haven't Found

Holy shit!

My picks for next: Elevation --> YBR --> Beautiful Day --> UC.

Aaaand there's Your Blue Room.

Going well today for sure.

Well, I nailed the prediction from ISHFWILF to UC.

I'm calling UTEOTW and Stay next, then the usual stuff sans Pride to the end (i.e. the UF to Streets bit), but I'd love to be wrong.

Wow, haven't made a wrong prediction tonight. Wonder when my luck will run out.

Have a good one, John! :wave:

Just putting it out there, if they play anything from Pop, I'm downloading the bootleg as soon as it comes out. This is easily one of the best sets they've done all tour.

There's a claim Mofo was snippeted in COBL but I can't verify it.

No live feed today, alas. This show's definitely got an interesting set.

And I take it you aren't coming in for poutine today, U-Wen? Alison and I are meeting after the show, probably at 2pm but later if I get waylaid by the set.

There's a claim Mofo was snippeted in COBL but I can't verify it.

No live feed today, alas. This show's definitely got an interesting set.

And I take it you aren't coming in for poutine today, U-Wen? Alison and I are meeting after the show, probably at 2pm but later if I get waylaid by the set.

I did see the Mofo claim, but I'm sceptical.

And unfortunately no, I'm meant to be doing an assignment right now, but I got distracted by U2.

I'm waiting for a recording before believing Mofo. That's just too much, it really is. Bloody awesome if it's true though.

Aha. So am I, but I want poutine. Plus Alison lost a bet so she's buying for me. :laugh:

I'm waiting for a recording before believing Mofo. That's just too much, it really is. Bloody awesome if it's true though.

Aha. So am I, but I want poutine. Plus Alison lost a bet so she's buying for me. :laugh:

Nice one! If I left now, I could just make it in on time... but then I'd've done no work. :hmm: I really do need to finish this for tomorrow though, unfortunately. Although, I'll be in tomorrow if you want to do anything ridiculous.

Tomorrow, unfortunately, is my one free day to work solid. I've an essay due Friday, and both Thursday and Friday have gigs I need to cover.

Hey Anna, you weeping wound! :wave:

Awesome, Ashley!

Right, I'm gonna call it now. Bad is going into the set, I reckon.

Looks like Bad hasn't made it ... what a bugger, especially after the surprises earlier. Still, NO PRIDE!

I'm just trying to get it through my head now that going to Houston would be a really, really bad idea.

I would like to move that Pride will not make an appearance until a significant date or until the next tour.

I think it will be back in Atlanta, 6th of October. Will it stay in after that point? Anybody's guess.

I just posted a picture of the UF deluxe show bag edition on IQ if anyone's interested. I know it's not really a popular album around these parts but yeah, it's worth a peek.

I just posted a picture of the UF deluxe show bag edition on IQ if anyone's interested. I know it's not really a popular album around these parts but yeah, it's worth a peek.

Yeah, fuck that UF shit! Let's crank ATYCLB!

In fact, I'll go do that right now! Or go have poutine at any rate. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom