Ms. Dynamite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
Does anyone else here like her? I'm kinda surprised I do, but I really like her lyrics and I like her personality (especially because she was all dismissive of Justin Timberlake when he kept trying to call her :laugh: ).

I keep reading about her - and have yet to find out what kind of music she makes - is she rap? hiphop? hip-pop? r&b?

Who is she comparable to from current mainstream people?

I'm curious..

mad1 had a thread about her a few months ago
I was pissed back then because she beat the streets to some kind of award
I think she's pretty good though

gets a thumbs up even

I am infamous for mishearing and singing lyrics incorrectly

now you gone and done it...
I'm Miss Dyna Might tee ee (Miss Dyna Mighty?)
She is on the Top 40 on rage each saturday morning and I get that phrase stuck in my headmouth ALLLLLLL weekend...here we go again.
I like Avril too...:up: to girls with straight hair, who skate and sing.......imho. I'll get her album.....one day. I was looking at the pictures in my Emmylou Harris "anthology" CD this morning.One of the carter girls looked and was dressed like Avril...way back then...ahhh the 70's.

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds have a new song, I heard it on the radio a couple of days ago ( garden references:up: to that too). I notice it is first on the Rage playlist tonight, but I don't think I'll still be awake:yawn: unfortunately. it is called "Bring It On" and features Chris Bailey...I think he was the singer with The Saints?
" just like fire would/wood, I'm burning" ( ahhhh what an era of music that was.....after the rain after the rain...no way!)

I know I get waaaaaaaaaaaay off track . Just want to tell this one while I'm here.
A woman asked what I did on NYE?....."nothing stayed home, hub worked at the golf club...an Hawiian night."
Slight pause...she said
"that's a good idea...although I don't like "wine", I'm a beer drinker."
Would you like cheese with that grass skirt?
My new New Year's Resolution - to take elocution lessons! asap
A Wine Night:rolleyes: :lmao:
sorry musiclovers.....I'm miss dynamite teehee:wave:

parental guidance recommended

As it turns out , I was awake to see the Nick Cave clip.
Something to ponder..indeed."Hop on your bikes and ride?" I can't quite decide if they are having a shot at the whole Kylie "bump and grind " thing or indulging their own fantasy. Not what i was expecting anyway...no sign of a wheelbarrow or a petunia!!!:ohmy: Saints and Angels, those were/these are the days!
I just switched the telly on then to check RAGe( I love that show...usually) I caught the end of a clip with some sad chick bopping around in a pink dress. It ended after a few seconds and the word "focus" came up in neon light...hmmmm.
And then mr.scruffy "sweetsmoke " clip came on. I think I understand Alirose's avatar now ...mmmpie:eeklaugh: . I found the song a bit unbearable, so decided to log on here instead of using electrickery for TV( I wish LCD monitors would get cheaper...quickly):wink:
I'll go check the rage playlist and try to get the lyric right...for once.:wave:

Back
Top Bottom