Mount Disappointment, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, those! I never had any of that myself, but a couple of my friends did and it was awesome fun. I had Tomy trains, which were similar but the track was plastic. I had the biggest Tomy train set-up, it was ridiculous. I could build a double-track mainline the length of the house, with large yards at each end and intermediate stations and everything.

Yeah, nothing much has really changed in Axverland, has it?

:giggle:

Ask me tomorrow. I'm barely conscious. :wink:

On 5 hours sleep, I managed to pass the test to finish driving school. :up: Got to take another one in 6 months for the full license.

:lol: Guess that makes two of us. I'm bout to go sleep or something.

Sweet,congratulations! And goo dluck on the next.

Axver, I had to GASP, get up at 8:30 this morning. :lol:

That's just not safe for anyone. :tsk:

I dragged myself up at 8:30am for university on Thursday. It was cruel and inhuman. And assuming I return to being a diligent student, I'll be doing 8-8:30am starts on Tuesdays and Thursdays for seven more weeks this year. :grumpy:

(Here comes Ali with a "boo fucking hoo" post ...)

I dragged myself up at 8:30am for university on Thursday. It was cruel and inhuman. And assuming I return to being a diligent student, I'll be doing 8-8:30am starts on Tuesdays and Thursdays for seven more weeks this year. :grumpy:

(Here comes Ali with a "boo fucking hoo" post ...)

Hopefully, I won't have to get up this early until I take the SAT/ACT later on this year.

Again, forcing people to get up this early is simply dangerous all across the board. It makes me incompetent and angry. :down:

You think that's cruel and innhuman?
When i was inhighschool we had to be at th bus st op by6:50am.

Class started at 7:35am.

Hopefully, I won't have to get up this early until I take the SAT/ACT later on this year.

Again, forcing people to get up this early is simply dangerous all across the board. It makes me incompetent and angry. :down:

Perk of being legally blind: I have things rigged so that all of my exams are in the afternoon. Basically, we agreed only one exam a day is for the best, so that I don't get too much eye fatigue, and I simply requested that they be afternoon exams and it was granted, no questions asked! I love being legally blind sometimes.

And you should sue them for potentially putting people in harm's - i.e. your - way. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom