Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
peefan you're reminding me of lance in the friend flirting with two friends thing.

anyway i cant watch the game and read that thread, so give me a rundown here of your situation and i'll see if i have any advice for you

phillyfan26 said:

Not just duh, like An Cat Duh, you stupid idiot Andrew.

An Cat Fucking Duh.

Been nursing off Vazza's teet? And by teet, I mean bottle. And by bottle, I my alcohol.

Varitek said:
peefan you're reminding me of lance in the friend flirting with two friends thing.

anyway i cant watch the game and read that thread, so give me a rundown here of your situation and i'll see if i have any advice for you

Girl I'm Interested In (not Prom Date Attempt Girl or Beatles Girl, for reference), who has been dating a buddy of mine for two weeks. The last two nights, she was with him while we were hanging out, and she was flirty with me. But not like normal flirty. Like extremely. To the point where if he wasn't there and her boyfriend, I would have thought we'd be making out in five minutes in the other room. She also has "heard" that I'm into her, though I've side-stepped her question as to whether it's true or not. My buddy is not aware, as far as I know, that I am into her.

LeMel, LMP, MAYA, Andrew, Phanan, and Khan all agreed with my plan to stay out of the way till the two of them are done. Screwtape believes I should tell them both that I'm into her to be fair.

the tourist said:

A rock one?

Uh huh. The problem is that my tastes aren't as obscure as I thought they were, so I'm finding myself using Blur, Beck, Bowie, and so on all over again. :banghead: I need to listen to some new music.

It does rock though. Don't you worry about that.

the tourist said:
Been nursing off Vazza's teet? And by teet, I mean bottle. And by bottle, I my alcohol.

Due to circumstances out of the control of me, I'm not aware of the location of our handles. So, no, no alcohol.

And no bottles. And the only teet I drink from is the teet of Funk. I'm Old Gregg!

phillyfan26 said:

Girl I'm Interested In (not Prom Date Attempt Girl or Beatles Girl, for reference), who has been dating a buddy of mine for two weeks. The last two nights, she was with him while we were hanging out, and she was flirty with me. But not like normal flirty. Like extremely. To the point where if he wasn't there and her boyfriend, I would have thought we'd be making out in five minutes in the other room. She also has "heard" that I'm into her, though I've side-stepped her question as to whether it's true or not. My buddy is not aware, as far as I know, that I am into her.

LeMel, LMP, MAYA, Andrew, Phanan, and Khan all agreed with my plan to stay out of the way till the two of them are done. Screwtape believes I should tell them both that I'm into her to be fair.

I agree with the majority, but, hopefully it will end fast? It sucks to wait on the sidelines of that shit. and when it ends i assume there's like the bro rules you follow so you tell your buddy you were into her since months before he started dating her, and you'd like to be able to see if you can make things work...

I'm not quite sure how I tell him I'm going out with his ex-girlfriend unless they end on good terms. I don't know if there's a bro-rule written about it.

I'm sort of winging it right now.

phillyfan26 said:
I don't know if there's a bro-rule written about it.

Yeah, I don't think there's a set-in-stone rule for that either. It depends on the situation. Just hope that he's the one who ends it or, at the very least, it's mutual.

LemonMelon said:

Yeah, I don't think there's a set-in-stone rule for that either. It depends on the situation. Just hope that he's the one who ends it or, at the very least, it's mutual.

Here's to that. Though, she was the one who broke it off with her ex-boyfriend.

I'd wait too pfan. But I don't know of any bro rules about saying anything. You're already friends so it should be fairly natural to give it a try once the two of them are done, if that happens.

Of course, you could lose a friend from all this. But that would be beyond your control :shrug:

It's a joke from the caption thread. Adam pulling superglue pranks.

phillyfan26 said:
I'm not quite sure how I tell him I'm going out with his ex-girlfriend unless they end on good terms. I don't know if there's a bro-rule written about it.

i was under the impression that dudes could date their friends' exes much sooner and more easily than girls can....

Some guys can be pretty jealous, which is why I think he could lose a friend. But from my experience, most guys who have broken up and moved on usually don't care much who their ex is dating. And if it was a bad break, generally we are glad someone is occupying the ex, so there are no stalking issues :wink:

I found out my best friend is cheating on his girlfriend with this skanky girl at work.

Am I being to hard on him by instantly hating his guts?

RegularBonoFan said:
I found out my best friend is cheating on his girlfriend with this skanky girl at work.

Yes. But that is a pretty terrible thing of him to do.

RegularBonoFan said:

Hell no! Tell his girlfriend anonymously before he gives her an STD :ohmy:

fucking rain delay ruining my evening plans. i only have 2 hours to go to the gym and eat and shower and get ready to party...and i wanna see the end of the game!

almost to 8000

I guess I don't hate him, I'm just severely disapppointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom