Moneymore, Wicklow, Ireland, Paul McGuinness' house...eh I mean Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gas is going up 12 or 13 cents here tonight :angry:

Is Parnell Street the one up by Henry Street, if so.. that's the one. I got three brand new U2 books there for 15 euro total. Over here they would've cost at least 70 or 80 bucks altogether.

Parnell Street is at the end of O'Connell Street to the left it's where the new Chapters is

Abbey Street is the left before Henry Street and that's were the old one was

You poor, musically impoverished man.

Meh, I have the Best of 1980-1990 stuff, but even Shaun Vox has that somewhere.

I'm looking for the stuff only Screwtape knows about. I had all of that on a disc somewhere, and now it's gone.

I guess it must have been the old one then... you can go through the Ilac centre to get there...

I'm sorry, I'm horrible with street names when it comes to Dublin. I mainly navigate the same way I do in the woods.

Somebody needs UF era b-sides.

I've heard them before, I just don't have them here

I guess it must have been the old one then... you can go through the Ilac centre to get there...

I'm sorry, I'm horrible with street names when it comes to Dublin. I mainly navigate the same way I do in the woods.

If you had to go through the Ilac from henry, then it was the new chapters :wink:

I'm looking for the stuff only Screwtape knows about. I had all of that on a disc somewhere, and now it's gone.

He probably just has a mislabelled Echo And The Bunnymen album from Limewire, you know.

i guess maybe the reason there's no gas is because of the hurricane in texas and the texas oil rigs. but still i have never seen such a thing in my life- no gas for sale, out of gas, i mean gas for cars.

He probably just has a mislabelled Echo And The Bunnymen album from Limewire, you know.

I was going to say Cocteau Twins, but good call.

Fun fact: EPAA is the exact same two chords over and over again, like any good rock song. It makes for easy improvisation, however. I just don't know how you would play it live, other than making up new lyrics or following the previous articulations as closely as possible.

On a note completely unrelated to what you lot are talking about, but related to what I've been reading on FYM, Sarah Palin is quite possibly even more stupid than Bush.

I can't believe it's possible.

On a note completely unrelated to what you lot are talking about, but related to what I've been reading on FYM, Sarah Palin is quite possibly even more stupid than Bush.

I can't believe it's possible.
Believe it, because it is. I still can't believe McCain picked her.

I seriously am looking forward to when the US election is over

and now we're set for a Federal election in October. PM decided to throw one even though he still has one term left.

Blech.

I am electioned out!

Quotage by or about failin' Palin.

Q: Can you honestly say you feel confident having someone who hasn’t traveled outside the United States until last year, dealing with an insurgent Russia...

MCCAIN: Sure...Alaska is right next to Russia. She understands that.

Pressed about what insights into recent Russian actions she gained by living in Alaska, Palin told Gibson, "They're our next-door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."

As Golightly Grrl so aptly pointed out on FYM, "I can see the moon from my window. I guess that makes me an astronaut."

Bottle Bono is annoying me; mainly because he's just copying and pasting things that have nothing to do with topics into every thread in EYKIW

I seriously am looking forward to when the US election is over

and now we're set for a Federal election in October. PM decided to throw one even though he still has one term left.

Blech.

I am electioned out!

Heh, I see FYM has christened your election Borefest '08.

New Zealand's got one coming up on 8 November 2008. It's going to be close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom