MERGED --> the "I *HEART* COFFEE" thread + the coffee thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
E-town is littered with Tim Hourton's....I'm a big fan of the english toffee cappachino.

A friend works at a Starbucks, I'll have to try that out.

those here in the New Jersey area know that the quintessential coffee fix can only be found at Wawa. If they took Wawa away from us I think New Jersey would have a revolution on our hands. Recently, in my area, a Wawa was bought out by some Indian people and turned into a "Pantry 1 Food Market". Oh no. You gotta be kidding. How dare they. Now, there are only about 3 other Wawa's withing a 5 miles radius, but damn, that's just not right. The nect week a brand new SUPER-WAWA opened not far from there, and balance was restored to the universe.

Wawa, the best coffee in the universe.

Macjr.

Tim Hortons' English Toffee cappuccino is to die for. :drool: But as for their French Vanilla... They can toss it in the rubbish bin, for all I care. :|

I enjoy Wawa. We used to have a Wawa near my house (in Northeastern Pennsylvania). I look forward to Wawa visits when heading to Philadelphia or South Jersey.

Lancemc said:
those here in the New Jersey area know that the quintessential coffee fix can only be found at Wawa. If they took Wawa away from us I think New Jersey would have a revolution on our hands. Recently, in my area, a Wawa was bought out by some Indian people and turned into a "Pantry 1 Food Market". Oh no. You gotta be kidding. How dare they. Now, there are only about 3 other Wawa's withing a 5 miles radius, but damn, that's just not right. The nect week a brand new SUPER-WAWA opened not far from there, and balance was restored to the universe.

Wawa, the best coffee in the universe.

Macjr.

That's such a cute name, Wawa! I'd buy their coffee just for that reason.

GibsonGirl said:
Tim Hortons' English Toffee cappuccino is to die for. :drool: But as for their French Vanilla... They can toss it in the rubbish bin, for all I care. :|

french vanilla :yuck:

might as well drink a cuppa melted sugar.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Now I want coffee. Of course the Tim's I'm near is 24 hours.

Must teach self self-control. :no:

No... Give in to the urges! Give in! Resistance is futile!

Hey Gibby, I know Wawa has something to do with Canada, would you mind enlightening my stupid american-inity? :eyebrow: :)

dandy said:

french vanilla :yuck:

might as well drink a cuppa melted sugar.

:barf:

Tell me about it. It's bad enough when they make it properly...but when they screw it up so badly as to make it taste like water... Well, let's just say I never drank another French Vanilla after that.

Lancemc said:
Hey Gibby, I know Wawa has something to do with Canada, would you mind enlightening my stupid american-inity? :eyebrow: :)

Well, that's news to me. I'd never heard of Wawa until you mentioned it here!

once i had a really good muffin from tim's, banana split. it had yummy banana pudding goo in the middle of it. that was in ottawa, and i've never seen them anywhere else.

:hmm:

dandy said:
once i had a really good muffin from tim's, banana split. it had yummy banana pudding goo in the middle of it. that was in ottawa, and i've never seen them anywhere else.

:hmm:

Oh, that one was good. :drool: I don't know if they make it anymore. The raspberry explosion, or whatever it's called, was good too.

Isn't there a town in Ontario called Wawa? Whatshisname, the one hockey player is from there...dammit, can't remember his name.

Sheetz has pretty decent coffee.

He used to have very long hair...he's First Nations of some tribal affiliation...

Chris something.

DAMMIT!

Dave would know.

Back
Top Bottom