Mamungkukumpurangkuntjunya Hill Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Had to get cat fud. Dropped MrCin at work at the same time. He thinks I'm having a secret meeting with the boy tonight. He said, "have fun doing whatever or whoever tonight." Told him to fuck off and he looked surprised. Tonight I will be sitting home in my jammies. wooo hooooo:|

651- dude you still alive?
651-2 what tattoo shop did we go to?
651- ?????? what
651-2 I have a tbtoo whos fucking cat is this?
651- what u talking bout?
651-2 theres a big fuckin orange cat on the table
651-ur so full of shit.
651-2 its hissing and has gauge backed in the corner come get this fucker
651- lmao it aint mine

:lol:

Am tired, emotional and pre-menstrual. Just want to have a lovely big sleep and wake up this time next week.
I think I need to go wash the dishes or just do anything to distract myself from reality. Thank god I don't keep drinkies in the house or this could end badly.

Had to get cat fud. Dropped MrCin at work at the same time. He thinks I'm having a secret meeting with the boy tonight. He said, "have fun doing whatever or whoever tonight." Told him to fuck off and he looked surprised. Tonight I will be sitting home in my jammies. wooo hooooo:|

man men are nasty sometimes. :hug:

Then I put on some Green Day and rocked mah body. :giggle: But yes, great big sobs. The cats were staring, I must have looked a sight.

Dishes are done. Listening to Blink 182 :hyper:

OH! Well, yes, sometimes a good cry really does help. I hope you're ok, Cin :hug:

BLINK!

Back
Top Bottom