Mamungkukumpurangkuntjunya Hill Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Dad is out there working right now in northern Alberta.. (the part that's like texas ala oil) but he's flying us out to do some exploring. Going down to Banff and Lake Louise and up the rockies in one of the gondola dealies.. might venture into BC a bit too.

Something to look forward to at least.

My Dad is out there working right now in northern Alberta.. (the part that's like texas ala oil) but he's flying us out to do some exploring. Going down to Banff and Lake Louise and up the rockies in one of the gondola dealies.. might venture into BC a bit too.

Something to look forward to at least.

That sounds pretty awesome. :up:

I'm hoping to go up a couple of seriously high mountains while in Switzerland next month ... very tempted to take a train to the highest railway station in Europe. It's at about 3,400m above sea level or something.

hang everything straight oout fo washing machine or fold them straight out of dryer so rarely rarely iron :up:

Yeah, I've found I pretty much don't need to iron any more. I just wear stuff in anyway ... once I've had it on for a few hours, you can't even properly tell it wasn't ironed.

I'm here! Was just poking around at Liechtenstein hotels.

I have a terrible headache, but work went pretty well, except they ended up lying to me and placing me in a city too far away from where I live, so I might end up quitting.

Back
Top Bottom