Mamungkukumpurangkuntjunya Hill Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you have another named Hedges?
:D

we were going to name one of the canaries hedges :D he seriously got the name benson because mum smoked b&h SPECIAL FILTER at the time. :doh: i cannot believe my mother smoked bricklayer cigarettes once upon a time.
:|

:lmao:
I was only kidding about the Benson & Hedges thing. That's hilarious.

Ugh, why am I so tired already? Really need to sort my clothes but just can't muster the energy. Want to move house today, no a few weeks ago. Life is too confusing and hard. Someone give me hard drugs and wake me on the 12th. :|

Maybe I need chocolate.

408) This queso dip is amazing! (406) I Imagine that this is what Jesus' semen would taste like

(480) Wanna fuck?
(602) Who is this?
(480) Never mind

(858): You were wearing a sombrero. And a crown. And told me to use the nerf gun to protect your room from the cat. You don't have a cat.

:giggle: I really need to get a hobby

Jen, Ravva! :wave:

Good to see you, Ravva - it feels like it's been a while. How's things?

hee heeheee, I found it! Now I just have to scope it out for booby traps and steals some. :evil:

Yeah pretty shit night but at least he's at work. :up: Come on the 12th.

Take it all when you leave and have a really good housewarming?

Also, :hug:

Things are not too bad. My boyfriend was up sick for most of the night and I've been an insomniac tonight too with annoying foot spasms. Beyond that, things are okay, taking things day for day and looking forward to our trip to Alberta :drool:

What did you think of Stephen Wilsons album?

And how are you doing?

Take it all when you leave and have a really good housewarming?

Also, :hug:

:lol: Good idea.
Wanna know the worst part? It's not even for me. Yes folks, I'm cheating on a pot smoking guy who lives for Warcraft and barely speaks to me with a pot smoking guy who wastes a good portion of his time playing Playstation :up:. . .at least he'll turn it off when I'm there. It's true love. :love: :lol:

Things are not too bad. My boyfriend was up sick for most of the night and I've been an insomniac tonight too with annoying foot spasms. Beyond that, things are okay, taking things day for day and looking forward to our trip to Alberta :drool:

What did you think of Stephen Wilsons album?

And how are you doing?

I didn't know there was particularly much to see in Alberta! Heading there for any particular reason?

I think Insurgentes is pretty good, if a little patchy in places. Harmony Korine is a sensational opener, one of the best tracks he's ever done (and note how similar the intro is to U2's Spanish Eyes!), and everything from Significant Other to the end slays, but a couple of songs on the first half leave me a bit cold.

I'm fairly stressed by uni at the moment but hopefully nearing completion on some important stuff. Looking forward to doing some stuff on the upcoming long weekend in regional Victoria. Alison and I are heading up to the Castlemaine/Bendigo area so that I can check out the trains and trams there, not to mention the wineries.

Wanna know the worst part? It's not even for me. Yes folks, I'm cheating on a pot smoking guy who lives for Warcraft and barely speaks to me with a pot smoking guy who wastes a good portion of his time playing Playstation :up:. . .at least he'll turn it off when I'm there. It's true love. :love: :lol:

Cin, maybe you need to look further than pot-smoking gamers ...! :laugh:

:crack:

I said I need a washing machine. :lol:

Take the one you've got now and see how long it is until Mr Cin comes calling for it. Remember, he's a gamer. In three months, he'll probably have only gone through two shirts.

oh shit :lol: mebey we can all put in and get you one! i can get you a good price from hoppers crossing if you need . :hug:

Thanks! I think I should be right though. Have the cash but am saving some for unexpected stuff like big bills at the start, that sort of thing. Will prolly get one eventually. Can always do it here or at my Mums.

Back
Top Bottom