Malbun, Liechtenstein Superthread (400 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the verge of the top ten, the lowest members of the prestigious 10,000+ Club:

13. Slopsy: 10,430
12. Serena Vox: 10,573
11. liamcool: 11,935

And now the part you've all been waiting for!

THE TOP TEN SUPERTHREAD POSTERS OF ALL TIME

10. Varitek: 12,554
9. Reggo: 12,742
8. Alisaura: 13,092
7. the tourist: 14,389

6. Cin: 16,579
5. The Sad Punk: 16,674
4. KhanadaRhodes: 21,877
3. coolian2: 23,926
2. bono_212: 27,874
1. Axver: 81,917

:tongue:

FINISH THE STATS ALREADY!

The tension is killing me. I shiver with antici

pation.

Incidentally, if every thread had stuck to 1,000 posts, we should have had 399,000 posts heading into the 400th thread.

We instead have 401,521.

In other words, we've posted the equivalent of two and a half whole threads purely in the overflow at the end of each thread.

Incidentally, if every thread had stuck to 1,000 posts, we should have had 399,000 posts heading into the 400th thread.

We instead have 401,521.

In other words, we've posted the equivalent of two and a half whole threads purely in the overflow at the end of each thread.

:laugh: Awesome.

god, yeah. my right wrist in particular is still sore from beating lendl, going five sets with borg and then two five set games against samprass.

maybe if i ever sat at a desk this wouldn't be so bad.

I rest my hands on the edge of my desk's keyboard tray when I play. I'm starting to develop a noticeable line from exactly where.

I wish I'd gone to play Borg that night I beat Lendl and Agassi. I was in a groove. A painful groove, but a groove all the same. Would like to beat him today since I may not be playing much Stick Tennis for the next two weeks.

Hey, would this timetable kill me?

Monday: MHIS Lec 1pm, PHIL Lec 3pm, PHIL Tute 4pm, MHIS Tute 5pm
Tuesday: STAT Lec 1pm, STAT PRAC 2pm, PHIL Lec 3pm, STAT Lec 6pm
Wed: PSY Lec 11am
Thur: PSY Lecture 11am, PSY Prac 12pm, MHIS Lec 3pm

Looks pretty reasonable to me. I especially personally favoured having tutes right after the relevant lectures, and you've got that going there in a few cases so that's good.

Shame it seems your lectures are split into two short weekly sessions rather than one long one though. I always preferred getting it out of the way in one hit.

What, you'd be able to stand two hours of statistics at once?

What do you think I've just done with Superthread stats? :wink:

I thought you were doing some ancient history ...?

Although the Wednesday one is looking good to skip...

Haha yeah, when I had timetables like that, those lectures got skipped routinely. I didn't really skip that many though, unless I was getting seriously bored. The tutes are more useful anyway, I made a point of not missing those unless I was really sick.

What do you think I've just done with Superthread stats? :wink:

I thought you were doing some ancient history ...?

Haha yeah, when I had timetables like that, those lectures got skipped routinely. I didn't really skip that many though, unless I was getting seriously bored. The tutes are more useful anyway, I made a point of not missing those unless I was really sick.

Touche.

I was going to, but PSY122 turned out to be a corep, not a second semester course.

Yeah, I'm going to go to every tute without fail, and probably miss that one.

And now we're going to start the master list over....riiiight? ;)

I'd rather not. I'm with Charlotte in pushing it as long as we possibly can.

I remember back in 2008 having a conversation with Alison before a concert about how long the masterlist was THEN! :lol:

Touche.

I was going to, but PSY122 turned out to be a corep, not a second semester course.

Yeah, I'm going to go to every tute without fail, and probably miss that one.

I'd ditch psychology!

Do you get marked for tute attendance? That DEFINITELY compelled me to show up at UQ - 10% of your mark was based on attendance. At Melbourne, you weren't marked per se, but you had to attend a minimum amount of tutes or they wouldn't mark your work.

I'd ditch psychology!

Do you get marked for tute attendance? That DEFINITELY compelled me to show up at UQ - 10% of your mark was based on attendance. At Melbourne, you weren't marked per se, but you had to attend a minimum amount of tutes or they wouldn't mark your work.

I'm doing a psych major. I don't think that's terribly possible.

I think so. I'll be at all the tutes anyway because they're actually worth it. And two of my tutes are practical Psych courses so those are basically neccesary.

I'm doing a psych major. I don't think that's terribly possible.

I think so. I'll be at all the tutes anyway because they're actually worth it. And two of my tutes are practical Psych courses so those are basically neccesary.

WHY.

Hah, well, that's easy marks to pick up then. I thought UQ's system was a bit dodgy really ... 10% even if you sat in silence? But then there was another 10% for participation.

We should do something awesome for when we hit 500 Superthreads.

When we hit 1000 Superthreads...Interference will probably explode.

WHY.

Hah, well, that's easy marks to pick up then. I thought UQ's system was a bit dodgy really ... 10% even if you sat in silence? But then there was another 10% for participation.

Cause I think it'd be interesting, and I can drop it after a semester if it isn't.

And yah, I think they're participation marks moreso. I dunno, I need to look it up.

Maybe not spoiler tag ALL of it? How about from 10 to 300 or something? We still need some of the masterlist and its vandalism visible. I think that's an essential element of the Superthread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom