Make your own southpark kid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
southpark.jpg

:giggle:

A resembelence.....I suppose :lol:

I love these, but you are all missing the chance to make U2 South Park members.

Somebody correct this.... I tried, but since I'm such a computer feeb... I couldn't save it.

on your keyboard, click the 'print screen' button. It on the top of my keyboard. I saved it in a graphic program I have on my computer. I don't know how others do it...

I have two...me being the silly Vermonta
muddin.bmp
[/IMG]

and me being Bat Dis

batme.bmp
[/IMG]

Oh and Mr. Dis:drool:
Wil.bmp
[/IMG]

Lila64 said:
on your keyboard, click the 'print screen' button. It on the top of my keyboard. I saved it in a graphic program I have on my computer. I don't know how others do it...

Just pressing Print Screen doesn't seem to do anything? Do I have to do a combination of keys?

you push print screen which basically copies the image. You then have to paste it somewhere....

Here's Lil Lila, aka Maddy

Attachments

• southparkmaddy.jpg
    southparkmaddy.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 14
WildHoneyAlways said:

:hmm: It's not doing anything for me.

It does but it's really fast and you can't catch the mouse pointer momentarily turning into the hourglass wait sign. So just do printscreen and then go to paint and paste it. It works.

WildHoneyAlways said:
No, no. I have paint. When I go into paint and open the Edit drop down, I can't click on the paste option.

:scream:

Is the Paste option disabled or grayed? So either it is not copying the image in the first place or it's not opening a blank document in Paint automatically and maybe you have to open a new sheet? :shrug:

PC or mac?

WildHoneyAlways said:
Yeah, it's gray. I have a pc laptop. The print screen key also says "insert." I've tried just about everything. I guess I can't do screen caps. :sad:

aww :hug: ... it's gotta work! Does printscreen not work on a laptop? It doesn't make any sense! :huh:

This isn't me. This is a fictional character that I created. I call him Depressive Aging-Hippy Anarchist Angel Dude.

anarchisthippyangel3pc.jpg

Me: (I'm supposed to be wearing a leather jacket but what I'm wearing is the closest thing to a leather jacket I could find on the site)

spme4la.jpg

Back
Top Bottom