Mafia Island, Tanzania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if ian likes it, i will :D

: dodges tomatoes:
nelson.gif

:lol:

just know, that in cricket, nobody's 'winning'. that's one of my gripes, when people ask who's winning in cricket.

i'm not attacking you!

Shame I can't go back in time and work in 2007-08 ... that said, I wonder what it would take to pretend to work at my stepfather's market stall or something. If I could easily pass off something like that and make the income taxable, then I'll just say I helped him out one weekend or something. I did help move some boxes around for him once!

you forget that you can earn up to like 12,500 i think before you are taxed.

thats alot of box shifitng !

Its like Waverley Park, Melbourne.......It's nowhere near the City!....its like going away for a weekend holiday to get to the ground, from the city!

Ironically, Waverley Park was built in the geographic centre of Melbourne.

BUT NOT NEAR ANY FUCKING TRANSPORT HUBS.

:lol:

just know, that in cricket, nobody's 'winning'. that's one of my gripes, when people ask who's winning in cricket.

I fucking hate when dad asks that......

Australia for example are 1/45 in the first innings on the first morning of a test match...

Dad : Who's Winning?

:madspit:

ha, i was about to say that nobody's winning, but someone will usually have the upper hand.

oh, for great test cricket :love:

:up:

like how when you get new zealand 8 down, they're essentially all out? :wink:

test cricket >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other form of the game.

me either :D i knew there was a reason i never stopped to look at it the 50,000 times i've driven to/from nashville. it's such a cute little stadium :cute:

i didn't think it was a serious stadium when i saw the sign on the interstate, so i didn't say anything until it zipped past us! don't visit until i'm there, coz i'm a dork.

we'll bring a can of pringles and start a superthread when we get back :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom