Lulworth Cove, Dorset, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing about Bono having short hair: he doesn't look like a walking advertisement for Hair Plugs R Us.

Ah well, the other bottle just had one glass in it, now I had to take the new bottle :shrug:

:drool: Got two glacé cakes too... love those!

I demand that all fans scold Bono when they meet him until the bogan thing becomes reality.

:lol:

Seconded.

You know what I HATE? All these people who meet Bono and totally fail to bring up ANYTHING like "what's with the shit static sets?", "why do you ALWAYS play One and drive it into the ground?", "how hard is it to release albums more frequently than every 4+ years?", "why do you never give us good b-sides?", "why didn't you arseholes quit in 1990 anyway?", etc.

No, just gush gush gush "PHOTO WITH ME SIGN MY BOOBS HAVE MY BABIES".

Seconded.

You know what I HATE? All these people who meet Bono and totally fail to bring up ANYTHING like "what's with the shit static sets?", "why do you ALWAYS play One and drive it into the ground?", "how hard is it to release albums more frequently than every 4+ years?", "why do you never give us good b-sides?", "why didn't you arseholes quit in 1990 anyway?", etc.

The fact that he happens to have close friends living on Yorke Peninsula gives me hope that one day I might be able to sit down with the chap and just CANE him about this stuff.

Seconded.

:lmao: WIN WIN WIN!

Srsly, if I meet Boner, I'm asking why they don't play Acrobat :tsk: I'll prolly get some shit random answer but still..

The fact that he happens to have close friends living on Yorke Peninsula gives me hope that one day I might be able to sit down with the chap and just CANE him about this stuff.

I will come to South Australia just to observe this.

I hope you present him with a booklet of all your cartoons just as a parting gift. Make sure the bogan one is on every second page.

Depends on the person's weight, gender and previous alcohol experience.

... have five shots right now.

my weight, I have no clue... As far as I know I'm female, and my previous experiences are trying to get myself drunk as a fucking skunk several times while never succeeding...

:lol: I don't want to empty my entire bottle in one night!

:lmao: WIN WIN WIN!

Srsly, if I meet Boner, I'm asking why they don't play Acrobat :tsk: I'll prolly get some shit random answer but still..

On the Hellevation Tour, when some girl asked Bono if the band would play it for her birthday, he fobbed her off with some reply about how Edge would have to meditate in a tree for a month before they play Acrobat. :|

Ax, let me just say that you're going to be the death of my iPod yet. Luckily, when PT about killed my iPod, I had plenty to delete. Now, that is not the case!

On the Hellevation Tour, when some girl asked Bono if the band would play it for her birthday, he fobbed her off with some reply about how Edge would have to meditate in a tree for a month before they play Acrobat. :|

Yea I know, and if he dares to give me such a shit reply I'm going to ask him in the face why he just can't tell us the truth instead of making up bullshit on the spot.

I bet his ego would like that!

Yea I know, and if he dares to give me such a shit reply I'm going to ask him in the face why he just can't tell us the truth instead of making up bullshit on the spot.

I bet his ego would like that!

I would love you forever if you do that. YOU MUST MEET THE BAND NEXT TIME THEY ARE IN HOLLAND.

Then again, I would love you forever anyway, of course. :flirt:

Ax, let me just say that you're going to be the death of my iPod yet. Luckily, when PT about killed my iPod, I had plenty to delete. Now, that is not the case!

Somebody needs to buy an iPod with a realistic amount of gigabytes.

I would love you forever if you do that. YOU MUST MEET THE BAND NEXT TIME THEY ARE IN HOLLAND.

Then again, I would love you forever anyway, of course. :flirt:

:shifty: I know where they're staying, so I'll try..

:uhoh: Sorry, old PLEBAn habits don't die easily...

halfway done with my first glass, any drunkposting yet?

I get the feeling GG2 could drink even you under the table.

It honestly depends. If we're talking the shit I pulled with the vodka what was it, a week and a half ago or so, then I would have my reservations on that one. Talk about fucking freakish!

Hell, it took a shitload of 50% alcohol peppermint schnapps to put me down for the count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom