Kissimmee, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how many hilarious situations I could come up with, I'm just not that funny.

I recall Liam telling me some story about the recording sessions for one Cure album where they spent a week recording it and drank some obscene amount of bottles of wine, like 30 per person or something.

You could have a month's worth of material just from that. DRUNK GOTH TRYING TO TAKE BATH. DRUNK GOTH TRYING TO RECORD MUSIC. DRUNK GOTH TRYING TO BE GOOOOTH.

See, this is what arguably brings down my, and perhaps LeMel's, comics. We know too much about U2!

Although LeMel's are still really funny and mine are in a parallel universe so it doesn't matter.

They're both funny BECAUSE you know so much about them. That makes you able to provide us with inside jokes that randoms don't know!

See, this is what arguably brings down my, and perhaps LeMel's, comics. We know too much about U2!

Although LeMel's are still really funny and mine are in a parallel universe so it doesn't matter.

Well, it makes some jokes go over non-fans' heads, but your vision of U2 if they broke up in 1990 is pretty much the funniest thing ever made about U2. Bloody hell, Aker!

robertsmith.png

I didn't want to finish it with an Achewood quote, but I don't expect this to get published anytime soon.

Awesome, Bonnie. Awesome.

In totally unrelated news, I just updated the stats spreadsheet and Reggo now has 6789 Superthread posts.

And did we post the last thread's stats? I don't think we did! Well then:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,004
User Name Posts
Axver 177
The Sad Punk 172
bono_212 130
Alisaura 115
RegularBonoFan 91
coolian2 54
bono_man2002 37
liamcool 32
Varitek 26
GirlsAloudFan 25
gluey 22
phillyfan26 21
Angela Harlem 19
KhanadaRhodes 18
mysterious_jen 16
COBL_04 15
phanan 13
LemonMelon 8
Galeongirl 7
cinnaminson 6

what are you guys still doing up? Isn't it like... tomorrow morning there right now?

It's 5am. It feels like 1:30am. I don't know how it suddenly became 5am. All I remember is listening to U2 albums and then trying to play Joy Division songs on an electric guitar that's not plugged in. Time flies when you're ruining Ian Curtis's suicide note legacy?

Ok Ok.

initialsmith.jpg

pretty much this was just my initial reaction to watching a live performance from them for the first time, just Robert mumbling about random shit. :sigh:

I don't get it but I laughed anyway.

Man, pumpkins. There's a goth food.

I don't get it but I laughed anyway.

Man, pumpkins. There's a goth food.

it was just that he stood up there mumbling, and you could only pick up every other word, and I'm pretty sure at one point he said something like, you have no fuckign idea what I'm talking about, do you.

Liam's going to go all iCurtis and kill himself when he realises he's missed this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom